Publication of Final Terms Tier 2 Fixed Rate NotesSource: RNS
2 October 2020
Publication of Final Terms pursuant to the issue of C$450m Dated Tier 2 Fixed Rate Notes due 2 October 2030 by Aviva plc (the "Company")
The following Final Terms have been filed with the Financial Conduct Authority (the "FCA") and are available for viewing:
Final Terms dated 30 September 2020 (the "Final Terms") relating to the issue by the Company of C$450m Dated Tier 2 Fixed Rate Notes due 2 October 2030 under the £7,000,000,000 Euro Note Programme (the "Programme") of the Company updated on 1 May 2020. The Programme enables the Company to issue debt instruments, including a range of subordinated securities.
The Final Terms should be read in conjunction with the Base Prospectus dated 1 May 2020, as supplemented by a Supplemental Prospectus dated 21 May 2020 and a further Supplemental Prospectus dated 17 September 2020 (together the "Prospectus").
To view the Final Terms, please paste the following URL into the address bar of your browser:
Copies of the following documents are also available from the websites listed below:
Prospectus approved by the FCA on 1 May 2020 relating to the Programme
Supplemental Prospectus approved by the FCA on 21 May 2020 relating to the Programme
Supplemental Prospectus approved by the FCA on 17 September 2020 relating to the Programme
Andrew Reid +44 (0)7800 694 276
Sarah Swailes +44 (0)7800 694 859
Diane Michelberger +44 (0)20 7662 0911
This announcement does not constitute or form part of an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to subscribe for or otherwise acquire any securities.
The securities referred to herein have not been and will not be registered under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or with any securities regulatory authority of any State or other jurisdiction of the United States, and are subject to Unites States tax law requirements. Subject to certain exceptions, the securities referred to herein may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States (as defined in Regulation S under the Securities Act) or to, or for the account or benefit of, U.S. persons (as defined in the U.S. Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, and regulations thereunder). The Prospectus may not be accessed from, or transmitted in or into, the United States. Accordingly, these securities may not be offered, sold or delivered in the United States.
Please note that the information contained in the Prospectus may be addressed to and/or targeted at persons who are residents of particular countries (specified in the Prospectus) only and is not intended for use and should not be relied upon by any person outside these countries and/or to whom the offer contained in the Prospectus is not addressed. Prior to relying on the information contained in the Prospectus, you must ascertain from the Prospectus whether or not you are part of the intended addressees of the information contained therein.
Your right to access this service is conditional upon complying with the above requirements.
Notes to editors:
· For information on how Aviva is helping our people, customers and communities impacted by COVID-19 visit: www.aviva.com/covid-19-our-response/
· Aviva is a leading international savings, retirement and insurance business. We exist to be with people when it really matters, throughout their lives - to help them make the most of life. We have been taking care of people for more than 320 years, in line with our purpose of being 'with you today, for a better tomorrow'.
· Our vision is to earn our customers' trust as the best place to save for the future, navigate retirement and insure what matters most to them. In 2019, we paid £33.2 billion in claims and benefits on behalf of our 33.4 million customers.
· We will focus on the UK, Ireland and Canada where we have leading market positions and significant potential. We will invest for growth in these markets. Our International businesses in Europe and Asia will be managed for long-term shareholder value. We will also transform our performance and improve our efficiency. Our transformation will be underpinned by managing our balance sheet prudently, reducing debt and increasing our financial resilience.
· Total group assets under management at Aviva group are £522 billion and our Solvency II capital surplus is £12.0 billion (HY20). Our shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange and we are a member of the FTSE 100 index.
· For more details on what we do, our business and how we help our customers, visit www.aviva.com/about-us
· You can follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/avivaplc/
· You can follow us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aviva-plc
· For the latest corporate films from around our business, subscribe to our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/user/aviva
· We have a Globelynx system for broadcast interviews. Please contact the Press Officer noted above if you would like to make a booking.