Annual Report and Accounts / AGMSource: RNS
The Go-Ahead Group plc
Annual General Meeting / Annual Report and Accounts
Annual General Meeting
The Group's 2020 Annual General Meeting (the AGM) will be held at its Head Office, 4 Matthew Parker Street, Westminster, London SW1H 9NP on Tuesday 24 November 2020 at 4.00pm.
In accordance with the United Kingdom Government's public health guidelines on COVID-19 and in the interests of the safety and wellbeing of our shareholders, the AGM will be held as a closed meeting and shareholders will not be permitted to attend. The Board recommends that shareholders appoint the Chairman of the AGM as their proxy rather than a named person who will not be permitted to attend the meeting.
As it is not possible for the Board to meet shareholders in person at the AGM, any questions that shareholders would like to raise can be sent by email to email@example.com ahead of the AGM and by no later than 4.00pm on Friday 20 November 2020.
Annual Report and Accounts
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1, the following documents have today been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at www.data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism
1. Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 27June 2020
2. Notice of the 2020 Annual General Meeting
3. Form of Proxy for the 2020 Annual General Meeting
4. Notice of Availability for the 2020 Annual General Meeting
Printed copies of these documents have also been despatched to those shareholders who requested them. The Annual Report and Accounts and Notice of Annual General Meeting are also available electronically on the Group's website at www.go-ahead.com.
In accordance with DTR 6.3.5, the following documents were made available in unedited full text via a regulatory announcement on 24 September 2020:
1. A condensed set of the Group's financial statements
2. Information on important events that occurred during the year ended 27 June 2020 and their impact on the financial statements
3. A description of the Group's principal risks, uncertainties and mitigating actions
4. Details of related party disclosures and Group undertakings
5. The directors' responsibility statement
To view the announcement made on 24 September 2020, visit the Group's website at
For further information please contact:
Group Company Secretary
0191 232 3123