Updated arrangements for the EGM 17 December 2020Source: RNS
Ryanair Holdings plc
IMPORTANT COVID-19 NOTICE
Updated arrangements for the Extraordinary General Meeting ("EGM")
to be held at 9.00 am on Thursday, 17 December 2020
Ryanair Holdings plc (the "Company") today announces that as the current COVID-19 measures published by the Government of Ireland provide that no organised indoor gatherings should take place, and to prioritise the health and safety of our shareholders, employees and other stakeholders, the Board is advising that regrettably it will not be possible for shareholders or any other persons (including members of the press) to attend the EGM in person.
Although shareholders are not able to attend the EGM in person, shareholder participation and engagement remains important to us. The Board is therefore strongly encouraging all shareholders to:
· submit a proxy form by no later than 9.00 am on Tuesday, 15 December 2020; and
· appoint the Chairman of the meeting as their proxy rather than a named person to ensure they can exercise their vote and be represented at the EGM without attending in person.
Proxy forms can be submitted in advance of the EGM by availing of one of the following options:
· By post to the Company's Registrar, Link Registrars Limited, PO Box 1110, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland or by hand to Link Registrars Limited, Level 2, Block C, Maynooth Business Campus, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, W23 F854, Ireland.
· By fax to +353 (1) 2240700, provided it is received in legible form.
· Electronically by accessing www.signalshares.com.
· Via the CREST System, where shares are held in CREST.
Shareholders may submit questions relating to the business of the meeting in advance (so as to be received by no later than 9.00 am on Wednesday, 16 December 2020) by email to EGM2020@Ryanair.com or by post to the Company's registered office, marked for the attention of the Company Secretary. All correspondence should include sufficient information to identify the shareholder on the Register of Members. The Company will endeavour to respond to relevant questions by posting a response on the Company's website.
As the situation is evolving and the Irish Government's guidance may change, shareholders are encouraged to check the website of the Company for any further updates regarding the EGM at https://investor.ryanair.com/.
Ryanair Holdings plc
Ryanair Dublin Office
Airside Business Park