Quarterly Dividend for First Quarter 2021Source: RNS
Quarterly Dividend for First Quarter 2021
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (KS005930, KS005935, SMSN, SMSD) announced that its Board of Directors at their meeting on April 29, 2021 approved a dividend plan for the first quarter of 2021, payable to the shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2021, as follows:
1. Dividend per share (dividend yield)
- Common shares: KRW 361 (0.4%)
- Preferred shares: KRW 361 (0.5%)
※ Dividend yield is calculated by dividing dividend per share by the average stock price for the week prior to two days before the record date based on KRX guidelines.
2. Total payout: KRW 2,452.2 billion
3. Record date: March 31, 2021
※ Dividend payments will be made to only those shareholders who were shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2021, as listed on the shareholders' registry on the record date.
4. Scheduled payment date: May 18, 2021