BoD sets AGM Agenda&recommends FY2020 DividendSource: RNS
ROSSETI Board of Directors sets AGM Agenda and recommends FY 2020 Dividend
Moscow, 27 May 2021 - PJSC ROSSETI (LSE: RSTI) (the "Company"), the largest electricity transmission and distribution grid company in Russia, announces that its Board of Directors held a meeting on 24 May and has recommended that shareholders approve a 2020 dividend of RUB 5,000,000 thousand (RUB 0.0588261693112 per preference share, or equal to RUB 11.76523386224 per GDR Pref and RUB 0.02453341692 per ordinary share, or equal to RUB 4.906683384 per GDR Ord) at the Company's Annual General Meeting ("AGM") on 30 June 2021.
In addition, the Board of Directors approved the following agenda for the AGM:
1) Approval of the 2020 Annual Report of the Company;
2) Approval of the 2020 annual accounting (financial) statements of the Company;
3) Approval of the distribution of profits of the Company based on the results of the 2020 reporting year;
4) Amount of dividends based on the results of the 2020 reporting year, dividend payment terms and conditions and setting of the date when persons entitled to dividend are determined;
5) Payment of remuneration for the Board of Directors' work to members of the Board of Directors from among non-civil servants in the amount specified in the by-laws of the Company;
6) Payment of remuneration for the Audit Commission's work to members of the Audit Commission from among non-civil servants in the amount specified in the by-laws of the Company;
7) Election of members of the Board of Directors of the Company;
8) Election of members of the Audit Commission of the Company;
9) Approval of the Auditor of the Company.
The Board of Directors has recommended to set the record date for shareholders eligible to receive the 2020 dividends as 17 days from the date on which the AGM takes the decision to pay the dividends.
The record date for shareholders entitled to participate in the AGM is 06 June 2021.
Shareholders may exercise their right to participate in the Annual General Meeting (AGM) if they have registered to participate in the AGM on the website https://online.rostatus.ru, or if their voting ballot has been received or electronic voting ballot been submitted by 30 June 2021.
Additional AGM materials will be made available on the Company's website: