Annual General Meeting of Shareholders Held by ROSSETI
On June 30, 2021, ROSSETI held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders in the form of a meeting with absentee voting.
The shareholders approved the Annual Report and the annual accounting (financial) statements for 2020.
The AGM decided on profit distribution for 2020 and resolved to pay dividends of RUB 0.0588261693112 per preference share and RUB 0.02453341692 per ordinary share, totaling RUB 5,000,000 thousand.
The following persons were elected to the Board of Directors of ROSSETI:
· Alexander Novak, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation;
· Nikolay Shulginov, Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
· Irek Faizullin, Minister of Construction, Housing and Utilities of the Russian Federation;
· Andrey Ryumin, Director General, ROSSETI;
· Pavel Snikkars, Deputy Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation;
· Maksim Bystrov, Chairman of the Board, Association NP Market Council (as an independent director);
· Kirill Dmitriev, Chief Executive Officer, Russian Direct Investment Fund;
· Fyodor Opadchy, Chairman of the Management Board, SO UPS (as of the time of nomination, Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, SO UPS);
· Alexander Kalinin, President, OPORA RUSSIA All-Russian Public Organization of Small and Medium Business (as an independent director);
· Stanislav Ashirov, Director General, Gazprom Energosbyt (as an independent director);
· Andrey Sharonov, President, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO (as an independent director);
· Nikolay Rogalev, Rector, Moscow Power Engineering Institute;
· Sergey Shmatko, Special Representative of the President of the Russian Federation on International Cooperation in the Electric Power Industry; President, Artpol Holding;
· Oleg Dubnov, Vice-President and Executive Director of the Energy-Efficient Technology Cluster, Skolkovo Foundation (as an independent director);
· Andrey Murov, First Deputy Director General and Executive Director, ROSSETI.
The following persons were elected to the Internal Audit Commission (positions as of the time of nomination): Diana Agamagomedova, Chief Specialist-Expert, Federal Agency for State Property Management of the Russian Federation; Sergey Balagurov, Deputy Unit Head, Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation; Aleksey Kulagin, Deputy Department Director, Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation; Konstantin Pozdnyakov, Department Head, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation; and Ilya Khazov, Unit Head, Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation.
In addition, the shareholders resolved to pay remuneration to members of the Board of Directors and the Internal Audit Commission of ROSSETI for 2020. BDO Unicon was approved as the Auditor of the Company. The AGM also addressed other issues required for consideration
"ROSSETI met its targets of creating new infrastructure and improving electricity supply reliability in 2020. The Group spent 283 billion rubles on capex programs and 70 billion rubles on grid maintenance. We will continue to use the opportunities provided by economic recovery to ensure the Company's sustained growth," said Andrey Ryumin, Director General, ROSSETI, following the AGM.
The full text of the resolutions will be available shortly on the Company's website: https://www.rosseti.ru/eng/investors/shareholder/meeting/index.php