Introducing ten new signings to Covent GardenSource: RNS
16 November 2021
CAPITAL & COUNTIES PROPERTIES PLC ("Capco")
INTRODUCING TEN NEW SIGNINGS TO COVENT GARDEN
Capital & Counties Properties PLC ('Capco') announces the introduction of ten new brands to Covent Garden, following an active leasing period and launches its extensive Christmas programme as visitors return to the West End.
· Global apparel brand Uniqlo has agreed terms to occupy a flagship London store located at a new site combining 19-21 Long Acre and Carriage Hall on Floral Street spanning 21,600 square feet
· Los Angeles-based contemporary lifestyle brand Rails will open its first London store on Floral Street
· Luxury watch brand TAG Heuer has agreed terms to open a store on James Street
· Contemporary jewellery brand e&e to open in the Market Building
· WatchHouse Coffee has agreed terms to open a cafe on Southampton Street
· Italian fashion brand Empresa has signed on Henrietta Street
· Digitally native beauty brand Lisa Eldridge has opened at the Royal Opera House Arcade
· British handcrafted Bullards Spirits has opened in the Market Building offering tasting workshops
· Fragrance brand Guerlain will launch its first UK store in the Royal Opera House Arcade
· Luxury brand OTO will open on James Street offering unique beauty and lifestyle products
The ten new brands introduced add to Covent Garden's growing list of the very best British and international, fashion, beauty and luxury jewellery brands, including previously announced Glossier, Reformation and Experimental Group which will open in the new year.
Covent Garden has launched its extensive Christmas programme of activities including brand partnerships with Disney's Frozen the Musical and LEGO® providing must-see family attractions. A new Covent Garden Christmas Village is open on the Piazza including a festive food market, a winter forest archway and Santa's sleigh. The Piazza will also house luxury igloos offering festive dining experiences. Covent Garden restaurants and bars continue to offer weatherproof dining, with over 1,000 outdoor dining seats across 55 restaurants in a pedestrianised environment.
Following the success of the summer campaign, American Express has chosen Covent Garden as its only London location for an American Express Winter World lounge. During the first three weekends in December, American Express will welcome shoppers to the lounge located on Floral Street, offering guests luxury gift wrapping workshops and festive refreshments.
For all enquiries, requests for images, please contact:
Capco Covent Garden
Catherine Riccomini Director of Marketing and Communications
Tel: +44 (0)20 7395 5499 / Catherine@capitalandcounties.com
Sarah Corbett Director of Commercial Finance and Investor Relations
Tel: +44 (0)20 3214 9165 / email@example.com
Covent Garden Press Office: +44 (0)20 7845 7800 / firstname.lastname@example.org
About Capco Covent Garden:
Covent Garden is a leading retail and dining destination and is one of the most vibrant estates in the heart of central London. The area is now home to a wide variety of British, global and independent brands including Chanel, Tom Ford, Vashi, Strathberry, Ave Mario, Balthazar and SUSHISAMBA, with upcoming openings from Glossier and Reformation. www.coventgarden.london
About Capital & Counties Properties PLC:
Capital & Counties Properties PLC is one of the largest listed property investment companies in central London and is a constituent of the FTSE-250 Index. Capco's landmark estate at Covent Garden was valued at £1.7 billion (as at 30 June 2021) where its ownership comprises over 1.1 million square feet of lettable space. As at the date hereof, Capco owns a 25.2 per cent shareholding in Shaftesbury PLC. www.capitalandcounties.com
Reach is a non-regulatory news service. By using this service an issuer is confirming that the information contained within this announcement is of a non-regulatory nature. Reach announcements are identified with an orange label and the word â€œReachâ€ in the source column of the News Explorer pages of London Stock Exchangeâ€™s website so that they are distinguished from the RNS UK regulatory service. Other vendors subscribing for Reach press releases may use a different method to distinguish Reach announcements from UK regulatory news.