Board Approves AGM Agenda, Related IssuesSource: RNS
25 April 2022
Board Approves Agenda for AGM and Related Issues
The Board of Directors of PJSC Tatneft (the "Company") (LSE: ATAD) approved the following agenda of the annual shareholders meeting to be held on 23 June 2022:
1. Approval of the annual report of the Company for 2021.
2. Approval of the annual financial statements of the Company for 2021/
3. Approval of profit distribution (including payment (declaration) of dividends) based on the results of the reported year.
4. Election of the Board of Directors of the Company.
5. Election of the Revision Committee of the Company.
6. Approval of the Company's auditor.
7. Approval of the new version of the Charter of the Company.
8. Approval of the new version of the Regulation of the Company on conducting General Meetings of Shareholders.
9. Approval of the new version of to the Regulation of the Company on the Board of Directors.
10. Approval of the new version of the Regulation of the Company on the General Director.
11. Approval of the new version of the Regulation of the Company on Revision Committee.
The Board also resolved to:
- to hold the annual shareholders meeting by absentee voting in accordance with the measures aimed at containment of the spread of coronavirus infection and as permitted by the federal law;
- to set 29 May 2022 as the record date on which the list of persons entitled to participate in the annual general shareholders meeting of the Company will be drawn up;
- to recommend to the annual shareholders meeting of the Company dedicated to the results of Company's performance in 2022 to approve for the period of one year JSC PricewaterhouseCoopers Audit as the auditor for conducting mandatory audit of annual financial results of the Company for 2022 under Russian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
This material contains inside information.
Forward-looking statements: This announcement may contain certain forward-looking statements of PJSC Tatneft. PJSC Tatneft does not guarantee occurrence of any events mentioned in such statements as well as term of their occurrence.
 Drafts of the above-mentioned documents will be published on the Company's website.