Notice of AGM
The Company announces that the following documents are today being made available electronically to shareholders and have been published on the Company's corporate website at https://www.frasers.group/financials/2022-agm
·Notice of Annual general Meeting ("AGM") of the Company.
- The resolutions include changes to be made to the Executive Share Scheme whereby all such awards to executives in the Scheme will now need both to meet a hurdle share price of £15 for 30 consecutive dealing days (Chris Wootton, David Almudallal, Sean Nevitt previously £12 per share); and also be conditional on the Group achieving an adjusted profit before tax of at least £500m in the Annual Report and Accounts during the vesting period; and
- As per the RNS of 20 September 2022, Mike Ashley will not be standing for re-election as a director.
· Annual Report and Accounts 2022.
- The audited FY22 Annual Report and Accounts have been finalised showing statutory profit before tax of £335.6m (FY21 £8.5m), including Studio Retail Limited and non-cash movements to fair values of derivatives, and adjusted profit before tax of £339.8m (FY21: loss of £39.9m) including Studio Retail Limited.
- We reconfirm our outlook statement of achieving adjusted profit before tax of between £450m and £500m for the financial year ending 30 April 2023; and
·2022 AGM Form of Proxy
Copies will be posted to shareholders who have requested a hard copy.
The Company's AGM will be held on Wednesday 19th October 2022 at 9am at The Auditorium, Unit D Brook Park East, Shirebrook, NG20 8RY.
Copies of these documents have been uploaded to the National Storage Mechanism and will be available for viewing shortly at: https://data.fca.org.uk/#/nsm/nationalstoragemechanism
Frasers Group plc
Robert Palmer, Company Secretary T. 0344 245 9200
LEI:213800JEGHHEAXIJDX34 E. email@example.com
Chris Wootton, Chief Financial T. 0344 245 9200
Officer E. firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronnie Laffar, Head of PR & T. 0344 245 9399
Communications E. email@example.com
Rosie Oddy, Brunswick Group, T. 020 7404 5959
PR Advisors E.firstname.lastname@example.org
Luke Bordewich T. 020 7260 1000
John Fishley T. 020 3100 2000