New Executive Director Appointment
We are pleased to announce that Jeremy Stakol will join the Board of NEXT plc on 3 April 2023 as an Executive Director. Jeremy will take on the role of Group Investments, Acquisitions and Third Party Brands Director.
In his new position Jeremy, at Main Board Level, will maximise the following business opportunities:
● Investments and Acquisitions in third party brands
● The promotion (but not implementation and management) of Total Platform to potential new clients
● The sale of all third party fashion brands on next.co.uk (excluding Home brands)
● The continued development of Lipsy along with other wholly owned non-NEXT brands
● Overseas wholesale, franchise and licencing of NEXT branded stock
Jeremy holds a Masters in Professional Accounting and spent his early career in the finance department of a large media company. In 2004 Jeremy joined Lipsy as Managing Director. Jeremy joined the NEXT Group in that role 14 years ago when the company was acquired by NEXT. In more recent years Jeremy has successfully led many of the recent new investment deals and related Total Platform opportunities (such as Joules, Victoria's Secret, Gap and others).
The Board confirms that no other disclosures need to be made under Listing Rule 9.6.13 in respect of this appointment.