Netcompany - Decisions of Annual General MeetingSource: OMX
2 March 2023
Decisions of Annual General Meeting
Today, at 15:00 CET, Netcompany Group A/S (“Netcompany”) held its Annual General Meeting completely electronically.
At the Annual General Meeting, the following was approved:
- The Annual Report for 2022,
- Proposal for distribution of profit in accordance with the adopted annual report including that net profit be allocated to retained earnings and that no dividend payment for the financial year ended 31 December 2022 be distributed,
- Remuneration of the Board of Directors for 2023,
- Re-election of Bo Rygaard, Juha Christensen, Åsa Riisberg and Susan Cooklin, and election of Bart Walterus as members of the Board of Directors,
- Re-election of EY Godkendt Revisionspartnerselskab as auditor,
- The authorisation to acquire treasury shares until 2 March 2028
- The amended Articles of Association, section 5.2.
In addition, the Remuneration Report 2022 was approved in the advisory vote.
The proposal (item 9a) regarding the amendment of the Articles of Association section 5.1 was withdrawn by the Board of Directors.
After the Annual General Meeting, a board meeting was held to appoint the Chairman, Vice Chairman, and members of the committees of the Board of Directors. Following the meeting, the Board of Directors is composed as follows:
- Bo Rygaard, Chairman of the Board of Directors, member of the Nomination Committee and the Remuneration Committee,
- Juha Christensen, Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Nomination Committee, and Chairman of the Remuneration Committee,
- Åsa Riisberg, member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Audit Committee,
- Susan Cooklin, member of the Board of Directors and member of the Audit Committee, and
- Bart Walterus, member of the Board of Directors and member of the Audit Committee.
For additional information, please contact:
| Netcompany Group A/S |
Thomas Johansen, CFO
Tine Kosmider Boye, General Counsel
+45 51 19 32 24
+45 24 91 75 33