EDF:Press release on the filing of the Universal Registration Document 2022 and Annual Financial ReportSource: OMX
Press release on the filing of the Universal Registration Document 2022 and Annual Financial Report
Paris, 21 March 2023. EDF’s Universal registration document for the 2022 financial year was filed today with the French financial markets’ authority (Autorité des marchés financiers).
The following documents are included in the Universal Registration Document:
- the 2022 Annual Financial Report;
- the report of the Board of Directors, including the report on corporate governance and information on social, environmental and societal responsibility (including the non-financial performance statement and the vigilance plan);
- a description of the share buyback program.
The universal registration document is available on EDF website at the following address and is available in compliance with the regulation:
This press release is certified. Check its authenticity on medias.edf.com
As a major player in energy transition, the EDF Group is an integrated energy company active in all businesses: generation, transmission, distribution, energy trading, energy sales and energy services. EDF group is a world leader in low-carbon energy, having developed a diverse production mix based mainly on nuclear and renewable energy (including hydropower). It is also investing in new technologies to support energy transition. EDF’s raison d’être is to build a net zero energy future with electricity and innovative solutions and services, to help save the planet and drive well-being and economic development. The Group is involved in supplying energy and services to approximately 40.3 million customers (1), of whom 30.3 million in France (2). It generated consolidated sales of €143.5 billion in 2021. EDF is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
(1) Since 2018, customers are counted per delivery site. A customer can have two delivery points: one for electricity and another one for gas.
(2) Including ÉS (Électricité de Strasbourg) and SEI.