AI-Powered Skin Analysis, Smart Shopping and Scent Dispersion Technology on Display by P&G at the Consumer Electronics ShowSource: Business Wire
SK-II, Olay, Gillette, Oral-B Among Brands Unveiling Connected Products for Everyday Life
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190106005087/en/
AIRIA is a revolutionary approach to whole-home scenting. With noticeable fragrances that don’t fade, you can customize scent coverage for any space on a schedule that works for you. (Photo: Business Wire)
Featured products and services include:
Future X Smart Store, transforming beauty retail shopping with facial recognition and gesture-driven “phygital” experiences, augmented by SK-II’s proprietary skin science and diagnostics.
- Olay’s Skin Advisor platform, which uses artificial intelligence to provide personalized skincare analysis and recommendations by analyzing selfies and a short questionnaire.
- The Oral-B Genius X toothbrush, which uses artificial intelligence to recognize how users are brushing and provides personalized feedback that leads to better brushing, and superior oral health.
- The new Heated Razor by GilletteLabs, which features a warming bar that heats up in less than one second and elevates the shave experience, delivering the pleasure of a hot towel shave with every stroke.
- Opté Precision Skincare System combines camera optics, proprietary algorithms, printing technology and skincare in one device that scans the skin, detects hyperpigmentation and applies corrective serum with precision application to reveal the natural beauty of skin.
- AIRIA, a smart home fragrance system that uses patented, capillary action and heating technology to establish scent-enhancing ambiance with the touch of a button.
“We’re living in a time of mass disruption, where the exponential power
of technology combined with shifting societal and environmental forces
are transforming consumer experiences every day,” said Chief Brand
“We’re innovating faster than ever, combining more than 180 years of
capability with the entrepreneurial spirit of a lean startup,” said
Additional products will be introduced on Tuesday in P&G’s LifeLab exhibit when CES opens to the public. P&G promises an immersive experience that highlights how the company’s approach to innovation and partnership-building is creating the products consumers want, often before they even know they want them. In addition to product demos, visitors to the booth can listen to panel discussions and presentations from P&G and high-profile consumer and tech partners, and discover the ways that technology is connecting everyday life.
P&G’s Chief Information Officer
P&G is exhibiting in booth 42131 at the
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit http://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
P&G Media Contacts:
Jeff LeRoy, email@example.com, 513.983.0466
Damon Jones, firstname.lastname@example.org, 513.983.0190