CoreSite expands in Washington D.C. with the addition of new Data Center Facility, building on its powerful campus environmentSource: Business Wire
CoreSite offers purpose-built colocation with connectivity to a robust ecosystem of networks and clouds
The DC2 data center leverages its existing interconnected campus environment and delivers the following attributes:
Connects via high-count dark fiber to CoreSite’s DC1 data center, one
of the Company’s key interconnection hubs on the
East Coast, as well as to its Restoncampus in Northern Virginiathereby delivering a rich community of –
- enterprises, networks with over 90 domestic and international carriers, leading cloud providers with native cloud on-ramps, and best-of-breed solution partners to further serve customers’ needs
Uniquely supports high-growth requirements for digital transformation
and hybrid cloud demands in the heart of downtown
- Provides the ability to scale in a facility with unmatched proximity to government agencies and local enterprises
Creates a resilient, diverse data center alternative to those in
“The addition of our DC2 data center increases our robust ecosystem to
serve customers with one of the most inter-connected data center
campuses in Washington D.C.,” said
Washington D.C. - Scale from a single rack to a private suite in downtown Washington D.C.in this brand new 25,000 square foot data center.
- Cloud exchanges and peering -Access the CoreSite Open Cloud Exchange® for one-to-many cloud access or benefit from connecting to the Any2Exchange® for Internet peering.
- Build an efficient, high-performance hybrid
cloud architecture with native access to AWS Direct Connect,
MicrosoftAzure ExpressRoute, Alibaba Cloud, IBM Cloud Direct Link and OracleFastConnect.
- Network Rich - Create a low-latency network solution with access to 95+ networks of your choice, including global carriers, subsea cables, metro networks, SDNs and more.
- Managed and professional services - Whether you need assistance building a hybrid cloud roadmap, or require move and migration services, CoreSite partnerships provide a seamless platform to build a holistic IT architecture.
- Operational excellence - CoreSite offers a 100% uptime SLA, supported by a tenured operations team and in-house security staff. Dedicated employees have delivered industry-leading customer satisfaction for several years running.
Northern Virginia Market Overview (webpage)
5 Reasons to Directly Connect your Hybrid Cloud Solution (eBook)
Eliminating Wasted Spend with Hybrid Cloud (Blog article)
Forward Looking Statements
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the
meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements
relate to expectations, beliefs, projections, future plans and
strategies, anticipated events or trends and similar expressions
concerning matters that are not historical facts. In some cases, you can
identify forward-looking statements by the use of forward-looking
terminology such as "believes," "expects," "may," "will," "should,"
"seeks," "approximately," "intends," "plans," "pro forma," "estimates"
or "anticipates" or the negative of these words and phrases or similar
words or phrases that are predictions of or indicate future events or
trends and that do not relate solely to historical matters.
Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks,
uncertainties, assumptions and contingencies, many of which are beyond
CoreSite's control that may cause actual results to differ significantly
from those expressed in any forward-looking statement. These risks
include, without limitation: any adverse developments in local economic
conditions or the demand for data center space in these markets;
operational difficulties, including difficulties relating to information
systems, internal processes and information security; significant
industry competition; financial market fluctuations; and other factors
affecting the real estate industry generally. All forward-looking
statements reflect CoreSite's good faith beliefs, assumptions and
expectations, but they are not guarantees of future performance.
Furthermore, CoreSite disclaims any obligation to publicly update or
revise any forward-looking statement to reflect changes in underlying
assumptions or factors, of new information, data or methods, future
events or other changes. For a further discussion of these and other
factors that could cause CoreSite's future results to differ materially
from any forward-looking statements, see the section entitled "Risk
Factors" in CoreSite's most recent annual report on Form 10-K, and other
risks described in documents subsequently filed by CoreSite from time to
time with the
CoreSite Realty Corporation
Vice President of Investor Relations and Corporate Communications