HPE Announces Six Months Paid Parental Leave, Additional Employee Benefits at HQ Grand OpeningSource: Business Wire
CEO Neri calls benefits offerings essential to company’s culture and attracting top talent
“Innovation is our top priority at HPE, and that is made possible by
the culture we build,” said HPE CEO
In addition to the expanded parental leave, HPE announced several benefits and innovative career support options that will be offered to its global workforce of more than 60,000 employees:
- Wellness Fridays: Employees will be encouraged to leave the office three hours early on a designated Friday each month to volunteer, focus on physical or emotional health, or spend time on personal or career development. Employees will be paid as usual for the three hours.
- Parental Transition Support: New parents will have the opportunity to work part time for up to 36 months following the birth or adoption of a child.
- Career Reboot: Offers job opportunities at HPE to individuals, such as stay-at-home-parents, who have been out of the workforce for an extended period of time and are ready to restart their careers.
- Retirement Transition Support: Employees within one year of retirement may work part time to help ease their transition to post-working life.
“Our culture at HPE is one that values employees’ lives inside and
outside of the office,” added HPE chief people officer
The benefits offerings were shared with employees by Neri just ahead of the start of the grand opening celebration for HPE’s new headquarters facility.
The headquarters building itself, located at
- Executive leadership seated in the open with their teams
- Collaborative, open workspaces providing flexibility and choice to employees
- Convenience services including transit shuttles, fuel delivery, dry cleaning pickup and drop off, on-site café, and fitness center
- Intelligent workplace system powered by HPE technologies
- Newly designed Executive Briefing Center and Innovation Showcase providing immersive, hands-on experience with HPE technologies on site to customers planning their IT transformations
- Warm, inviting finishes and materials
Learn more about the new corporate headquarters here: https://youtu.be/_tlq7HYNLNo.
Adam Bauer, HPE