Hewlett Packard Enterprise Integrates BlueData to Accelerate Artificial Intelligence and Data-Driven Innovation in the EnterpriseSource: Business Wire
Integrated HPE and BlueData Solution Radically Simplifies and Speeds Deployment of AI, Machine Learning, and Analytic Applications
Today’s announcement builds on HPE’s acquisition of BlueData in
Enterprise adoption of AI is accelerating rapidly. The number of
enterprises implementing AI grew 270% in the past four years, according
to Gartner’s recent 2019
The container-based BlueData software platform provides customers with simple, one-click automated deployment for their AI and analytics tools of choice – and enables enterprise-grade security, scalability and performance. Data science teams and AI/ML developers can focus on what they do best, with greater productivity and efficiency. These teams can rapidly build models and develop data pipelines to drive business innovation – without worrying about the underlying infrastructure.
“To stay a step ahead of the competition, enterprise organizations in
every industry are embarking on AI-enabled and data-driven digital
transformation initiatives,” said
The combination of BlueData with HPE Pointnext services and HPE Apollo infrastructure is ideal for enterprises with large-scale initiatives underway for AI/ML and analytics, particularly for those with an on-premises or hybrid cloud deployment. This includes existing HPE customers in financial services, life sciences, healthcare, manufacturing, retail, and other industries. Example use cases range from fraud detection and credit risk analysis, to genomics research and precision medicine, to improved customer experience, and more.
“As a healthcare company, we have vast amounts of data, but it’s been
difficult for data science teams to get access to that data and
operationalize their analytics and machine learning pipelines,” said
Customers can leverage the following capabilities and services from HPE and BlueData to accelerate their AI initiatives:
- BlueData software subscriptions can be ordered together with HPE Apollo server and storage infrastructure. New bundled solutions with BlueData and HPE infrastructure will be made available in a variety of different configurations.
- New HPE Pointnext services offerings are now available for BlueData, building on the deep AI/ML and big data analytics expertise and use case deployments from HPE Pointnext. These services help to streamline the software implementation and ongoing support operations, enabling success and faster time-to-value for AI and data-driven initiatives.
- The BlueData team is developing new innovations for the use of Kubernetes in large-scale AI and analytics deployments, with ongoing contributions to the Kubernetes open source community.
A new HPE reference configuration is now available, providing guidance
and best practices for deploying BlueData software on the HPE Elastic
Platform for Analytics (
EPA), a modular infrastructure foundation for scalable multi-tenant deployments with building blocks from HPE for compute, storage and networking.
HPE plans to deliver new BlueData-based reference architectures for a
variety of different AI/ML and analytics use cases and ecosystem
tools, including Apache Kafka, Apache Spark,
Cloudera, H2O, and TensorFlow. These reference architectures include in-depth testing and validation from HPE engineering to determine the workload-optimized configuration for high performance and greater efficiency.
For additional insight into the BlueData software platform, please visit http://www.hpe.com/info/bluedata.
Standalone software subscriptions and bundled offerings with HPE Apollo
hardware, together with HPE Pointnext deployment services and customer
support, are now available in the US,
- For insights into the impact for customers, visit: HPE and BlueData: Accelerating Time-to-Value with AI and Analytics
- Find out more about the strategy for HPE and BlueData: A New Hybrid IT Vision for AI / ML and Analytics in the Enterprise
- Learn more about the HPE Pointnext services for BlueData: Kick AI and Analytics into High Gear with HPE Pointnext and BlueData
Join a live virtual event today
May 7at 10 a.m. PT/ 1 p.m. ET: “Deploying AI in the Enterprise”
Natassia Culp, HPE Global Communications