UBS Announces Significant Enhancements to Its Equity Compensation Plan Offering
- An experience that brings their equity awards and personal finances together in one place, irrespective of where those accounts are held
- An equity plan offering which was awarded a #1 rating for loyalty and satisfaction for full administration and #1 loyalty for partial administration brokerage services in the 2019 Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark survey
- Flat trading commissions as low as $0 for U.S. equity trades completed on its equity compensation plan platform1
- Personal finance tools to track what they spend, where they save, as well as the ability to set and monitor budgets
- UBS's digital advice platform which combines UBS's research with intelligent technology to provide guidance on fine-tuning investments, as well as the ability to set and monitor near and long-term goals
This comprehensive platform is offered to equity plan participants alongside access to tailored advice provided by a UBS financial advisor2.
"As the workplace continues to evolve, we know the demand for simplicity and affordability is top of mind. Combining our next generation digital participant platform and lower trading fees with advice from our financial advisors aims to enable employees to manage equity awards as part of their overall lives, helping them better value their awards and make more informed financial decisions," said
UBS's proprietary Equity Award Value Index™, measuring how participants in the industry perceive the value of their equity awards, found that 43% attach little to no value to their equity awards3. A follow-up UBS study shows that when participants incorporate equity awards into overall financial planning, work with an advisor, and diversify their equity holding, the perceived value of their award doubles4.
"Guided by our global equity participant insights, we leveraged proprietary and non-proprietary solutions to deliver on what our clients and their employees are looking for. We are proud of how we have evolved our offering to bring all clients a holistic experience with very competitive pricing," adds Barry.
Notes to Editors
About UBS Workplace Wealth Services
Workplace Wealth Services (WWS) at
WWS has more than two decades of diversified experience delivering services to Fortune 1000 companies and their employees across the globe. Employing an integrated operating model, WWS employs more than 200 dedicated stock plan professionals and support staff across Wealth Management Americas servicing more than 180 corporations and over 800,000 plan participants. Additionally, there is a dedicated network of Financial Advisor teams who are available locally to service plan participants.
UBS recently received a rare #1 loyalty and satisfaction rating for both full administration and #1 loyalty rating partial administration brokerage services in the 2019 Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study (the only independent industry survey). UBS received the highest net promoter score ever recorded for full administration by
UBS provides financial advice and solutions to wealthy, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as private clients in
UBS is present in all major financial centers worldwide. It has offices in 52 countries, with about 34% of its employees working in the
1 Flat U.S. equity trade commission completed on the equity plan platform may vary by plan sponsor based on size of participant base, assets thresholds and plan design type as well as for trades that require special handling
2 Services may be limited in non-US jurisdictions
3 Source: Participant Voice study, The UBS Equity Award Value Index, Q4,2013
4 Source: Participant Voice study, The multiplier effect, 2016
5 Tied with Fidelity Investments
© UBS 2019. All rights reserved. The key symbol and UBS are among the registered and unregistered trademarks of UBS
+1 212 713 3130