AEO Inc. Launches Mood, a New Wellness and Personal Care Brand, Sold Exclusively at American Eagle
Company launches genderless wellness collection to meet young people’s evolving wellness and personal care needs
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191001006121/en/
MOOD, a new wellness and personal care brand (Photo: Courtesy of
“Inspired by our customers and their interest in this exciting new category, we see this as a perfect extension of the AE brand. MOOD is designed to help everyone, especially young people, live a better quality of life,” commented
- A collection of 45 genderless personal care products, the line includes body lotion, hand cream, face oil, aromatherapy oil, pillow mist, muscle balm and lip salve. Bath essentials such as bath bomb, sugar scrub and foaming face wash nourish the skin. Nutrient-rich products lock in moisture and replenish skin from head to toe, no matter the mood.
Six scents for the mind, body and identity:
- Chill- enriched with warm vanilla for those grrr moments.
- Energized- includes mandarin nectar to help when feeling tired.
- Focused- enhanced with a citrus twist to beat the yawn.
- Refreshed- made with cool coconut to aid with burnout.
- Soothed- infused with fresh eucalyptus to calm.
- zZz- incorporates soft lavender to combat restlessness.
The product formulas were created exclusively for
AEO Inc.by Green Growth Brands(CSE: GGB, OTCQB:GGBXF). All GGB’s CBD products are sourced from U.S.-based, licensed hemp processors and are Farm Bill 2018 compliant. GGB rigorously tests all of its CBD products and such products are compliant with applicable requirements under the U.S. FDA, Health Canada, and EU Cosmetic Regulations, as well as the California Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (Proposition 65). GGB sells and distributes topical CBD products only in jurisdictions that permit such sale.
The campaign features unscripted interviews from real kids talking about the pressure of everyday life and the self-care routines that help manage it. The playful and colorful campaign brings the spirit of MOOD to life.
MOOD has the opportunity to grow beyond the first collection. Follow along @mymood and share your MOOD using the hashtag #moodwellness.