Polaris RZR® Factory Racing Ends 2019 Season With 37 Wins and 61 Podiums
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191218005178/en/
Polaris RZR Factory Racing Ends 2019 Season With 37 Wins and 61 Podiums (Photo: Business Wire)
“Racing is in our blood at Polaris, and the RZR Race Team knows they’re defending a proud heritage every time they go out,” said
2019 season highlights from
RZR Factory Racers swept the King of the Hammers podium as
Mitch Guthrie Jr.picked up his second King of the Hammers win with Wayland Campbell and Branden Simstaking second and third, respectively.
- Guthrie Jr. also clinched the BITD UTV Pro Turbo Championship title while RZR Factory Racer Seth Quintero secured the BITD UTV Normally Aspirated Championship title.
For the second consecutive year at the
San Felipe250, RZR Factory Racers husband and wife duo, Wayne and Kristen Matlock, won their respective classes as Wayne took the Pro Turbo class win while Kristen took the Pro Normally Aspirated class win.
- In the SCORE series, Wayne took the UTV Turbo Championship title, RZR Factory Racer Kaden Wells took the UTV Normally Aspirated Championship title.
Multiple SCORE class wins at
Baja1000, Baja500 and Baja400: Baja1000: Factory Racers swept the 1000, as Mike Cafrostole the Pro Stock win while Justin Lambertwon the Turbo class and Kristen Matlockwon Normally Aspirated Baja500: Factory Racers swept the 500, Craig Scanlonwon the Turbo class and Wells won Normally Aspirated Baja400: Factory Racers swept the 400, Wells won Normally Aspirated and Wes Millerwon in Turbo
- In the WORCS series, an all-RZR UTV Normally Aspirated podium included RZR Factory Athlete Corbin Leaverton in first followed by Factory Racer Beau Baron and RZR Sponsored Athlete Matt Hancock.
- RZR Factory Racer Seth Quintero stole the Normally Aspirated class win at Vegas to Reno.
- Quintero scored near-perfect win streak during the BITD season, capped off with his win in the Normally Aspirated class at the UTV World Championship.
As the global leader in powersports,