Essity's Annual General Meeting on April 2, 2020 - Special arrangements
A priority for
Medical experts advice in order to limit general risk of spread of infections: Avoid large gatherings. If you cannot avoid gatherings, try to minimize the time spent there. Wash your hands with soap and water. Use hand sanitizer and try to minimize your interactions with groups of people, for example, in connection with large shared meals. Avoid crowded places.
As a precautionary and risk-minimization measure for its shareholders,
The following changes will be made to the arrangements for
- Registration will not begin until 2:15 p.m.
- No food and beverages will be served and no products will be offered.
- The company's CEO will not give his customary presentation at the Meeting. Instead, only a short speech will be given. A longer CEO speech will be published on the company's website at about 3:00 p.m on the day of the Meeting.
- The number of people attending who are not shareholders will be limited.
- On entering the meeting venue, attendees will be able to disinfect their hands using hand sanitizer.
- The duration of the Meeting will be minimized without infringing on the rights of the shareholders.
Any shareholders displaying symptoms of illness, who have recently travelled to a risk area, or who are considered to be part of a risk group, are requested to refrain from attending the meeting, and to instead vote via proxy. Proxy forms are available on the company's website www.essity.se. Please note that
For further information, please contact:
Vice President Corporate Communications
Vice President Investor Relations
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Essityâ€™s Annual General Meeting on