Zoho Introduces BackToWork, Enabling Companies to Return to the Office Safely and Securely
Free for all organizations and adhering to strict hygiene and health-safety parameters, BackToWork helps global businesses who cannot sustain operations while fully remote
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200805005227/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
In March, amid global office shutdowns, Zoho introduced Remotely, a free suite of 11 business applications designed to help companies of all sizes transition to remote work. Since its release, more than 25,000 organizations are using Remotely, which will remain free for businesses through
"We've seen tremendous successes from businesses moving their entire operations quickly onto the Remotely platform. Likewise, we've seen customers applying to ESAP and rebuilding their organizations online using the VRP," said
Scalable to companies and organizations of all sizes, BackToWork supports Chief Operations Officers, Chief Human Resources Officers, Facility Heads and their teams in making critical decisions around returning to the workplace without compromising on the safety and compliance aspects. The robust application consists of six modules designed to address every concern involved in the process of re-entering the workplace, all within one secure, easy-to-navigate solution:
- Safe Entry: Define multiple buildings and locations and control facility access based on employee wellness and travel history via a contactless end-to-end check-in system through generated QR codes.
- Employee Wellness Assessment: Track workplace wellness by defining self-assessment, safe entry, and travel policies. Employees can securely and privately submit a wellness questionnaire reporting travel history, recent medical history, and other pertinent possible exposure history.
- Maintenance and Assets: Define and manage assets and building maintenance requests for employees. Repair/replacement requests can be handled in the app.
Admin Control Panel: Gain a 360-degree view of workplace data in pre-configured dashboards as well as add and manage your employees, and define roles for tasks such as approvals, emergency contacts, etc.
- Volunteer: Add and manage your company's volunteer programs.
- Communication: Materials such as announcements, FAQs, and best practices, policies and safety documents can be shared with employees and managed in the Communication module.
Other Key Features
- The user-friendly application allows organizations the option of advanced customization to tailor to their specific company needs through Zoho Creator.
- BackToWork is currently available in five languages (English, French, Japanese, Chinese, and Arabic) and will soon be available in three more (Spanish, Portuguese, and German).
- The application can be easily integrated with top HR platforms like Zoho People and BambooHR.
- BackToWork is accessible via progressive web app, iOS and Android.
- BackToWork can be simply integrated with Active Directory and Zoho Directory.
- Zoho has several enhancements in the pipeline including a Travel Management module and integrations with popular video conferencing platforms.
"For us here in the
Pricing and Availability
As part of Zoho’s ongoing effort to support businesses during these uncertain times, BackToWork will be offered free of charge until the end of 2020. After that period, it will cost
Zoho Privacy Pledge
Zoho BackToWork also ensures a level of confidentiality that no other vendors in this space can guarantee. Zoho does not allow any third-party trackers to monitor usage behavior and never sells any data to ad-based companies. Because Zoho owns and has built its entire technology stack, the company is able to offer the most secure experience to its 50 million users without any compromise on data privacy. Zoho BackToWork users have the assurance that their data is confidential and protected, and only users themselves maintain ownership of that data.
With 45+ apps in nearly every major business category, including sales, marketing, customer support, accounting and back office operations, and an array of productivity and collaboration tools,
Zoho is privately held and profitable with more than 8,000 employees. Zoho is headquartered in
Zoho respects user privacy and does not have an ad-revenue model in any part of its business, including its free products. More than 50 million users around the world, across hundreds of thousands of companies, rely on Zoho every day to run their businesses, including Zoho itself. For more information, please visit www.zoho.com.
Zoho Corporate PR
WE Codeword for Zoho
Zoho Corporate PR
WE Codeword for Zoho