IDEXX launches groundbreaking new ProCyte One Hematology Analyzer with dramatically simplified user experience
Fast, effortless operation and a small footprint make consistent, accurate in-clinic hematology results accessible to veterinarians worldwide
"ProCyte One reimagines point-of-care hematology with a radically simple workflow that virtually eliminates complexity without sacrificing performance," said
Packed with leading-edge technology and artificial intelligence, the ProCyte One Hematology Analyzer transforms point-of-care hematology with:
- Reference laboratory-quality results, bringing added confidence to clinical decision-making.
- Reticulocyte counts with every complete blood count (CBC), serving as an early warning system for a variety of clinical issues.
- Unprecedented workflow simplicity from automatic quality control and load-and-go components, delivering results in under 5 minutes.
- Unique pay-per-run and auto-replenishment model that allows customers to only pay for the tests they run when they run them, relieving financial stress and the burden of inventory management.
- Small footprint, freeing up valuable clinical workspace for other uses.
- Clinical decision support tools, simplifying results interpretation.
- Sustainable design, featuring recyclable containers to reduce waste.
ProCyte One also greatly enhances the clinical value of the entire IDEXX VetLab® suite as hematology and chemistry are foundational to veterinary medicine in both sick and wellness visits. The IDEXX VetLab suite with ProCyte One offers veterinarians a complete picture of their patients' health via seamlessly integrated diagnostic results available on IDEXX VetLab® Station and VetConnect® PLUS. Trusted, comprehensive results during the patient visit enable veterinarians to intervene and treat patients even faster, accelerating case management, advancing patient care, deepening client relationships, and offering economic value.
The IDEXX Hematology portfolio, including the ProCyte One analyzer, ProCyte Dx® analyzer, and
For more information on the ProCyte One Hematology Analyzer, visit idexx.com/ProCyteOne.
Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This news release contains or may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as "expects," "may," "anticipates," "intends," "would," "will," "plans," "believes," "estimates," "should," "project," and similar words and expressions. These forward-looking statements are intended to provide our current expectation or forecasts of future events; are based on current estimates, projections, beliefs, and assumptions; and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual events or results may differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements, as well as a number of assumptions concerning future events. These statements are subject to risks, uncertainties, assumptions and other important factors. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on such forward-looking statements because actual results may vary materially from those expressed or implied. The reports filed by
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/idexx-launches-groundbreaking-new-procyte-one-hematology-analyzer-with-dramatically-simplified-user-experience-301110520.html