Air Products Launches Improved Website, Reflecting Continued Focus on Providing Excellent Service to Customers
Launched in concert with the company's 80th anniversary, airproducts.com showcases the industrial gases and applications expertise that enable customers to sustainably boost productivity, reduce energy consumption and lower emissions. The site also reflects the significant evolution of Air Products into a world-leading provider of gasification, carbon capture, and hydrogen for mobility solutions to address pressing energy and environmental challenges.
The website features a more contemporary, visually impactful online experience with a customer-focused navigation. Key features, which are highlighted in a new launch video, include:
- Simplified structure and better search capability to help visitors find needed information quickly and connect with Air Products;
- Significant design enhancements for mobile users accessing the site via a smartphone or tablet;
- Interactive tools to aid customers in identifying optimal industrial gases, equipment or services;
- Account management and online ordering via MyAirProductsSM customer portal;
- A new Innovation portal showcasing Air Products' core strengths and capabilities in engineering, technology and its build-own-operate business model, including megaprojects; and
- Easy access to company information for investors (Investor section), media (News Center), prospective employees (Careers section), and the world community (Sustainability section).
"Driven by our higher purpose, the people of Air Products are never satisfied. This new version of our website, launched as we mark 80 years in business, shows their drive to innovate and collaborate alongside our customers and improve our world," said
In addition to launching airproducts.com, Air Products also has launched improved websites for the
About Air Products
The Company had fiscal 2019 sales of
NOTE: This release may contain forward-looking statements within the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are based on management's reasonable expectations and assumptions as of the date of this release regarding important risk factors. Actual performance and financial results may differ materially from projections and estimates expressed in the forward-looking statements because of many factors not anticipated by management, including risk factors described in the company's Form 10K for its fiscal year ended
SOURCE Air Products