My Chase Plan® Provides Cardmembers Payment Flexibility This Holiday Season
Just in time for holiday shopping, My Chase Plan offers a new way to pay over time – with no interest, just a fixed monthly fee
According to a recent consumer survey from Chase, 52% of respondents say shopping and staying on budget for gifts is their biggest holiday challenge this season. My Chase Plan can serve as valuable tool to help break up your holiday purchases over time.
My Chase Plan gives customers control over their finances by offering predictable monthly payments, with no interest, just a fixed monthly fee. Cardmembers will still earn rewards as they do today for card purchases. Key features include:
Flexibility: Providing customers with a new payment option on Chase cards they already have in their wallet for purchases
- Control: Allowing cardmembers to have more control of their finances, with predictable budget-friendly monthly payment options;
- Transparency: Upon starting a My Chase Plan, customers are presented with the monthly payment amount, Plan fee, and payment duration options ranging from 3 to 18 months;
- Ease of Use: Offering a seamless experience through Chase.com or the Chase Mobile app with no separate account or payment to manage.
“We developed My Chase Plan to provide our cardmembers with more flexibility and control of their payment options,” said
My Chase Plan allows eligible cardmembers to choose a payment plan for purchases of
The control and ease that My Chase Plan provides consumers is especially relevant as we enter the holiday shopping season. Chase’s recent survey of more than 1,000
- Over 30% of consumers have been saving money specifically for purchasing gifts
- 40% of consumers say they are taking a different approach to gift giving this year
- 55% of consumers to focus on quality, not quantity, of gifts
Whether consumers are shopping for holiday gifts, unexpected purchases, holiday travel, and everything in between – My Chase Plan offers more flexibility, control, and peace of mind over their payment obligations.
To start using My Chase Plan, select an eligible, recent purchase from the “Recent Transactions” within your card account on Chase.com or in the Chase Mobile App. Eligible purchases of
For more information and to see eligible Chase credit cards, visit www.chase.com/mychaseplan.
Chase is the
Tom Doelp, Chase Card Services, Thomas.e.Doelp@chase.com