Citi Unveils Sneak Preview of The Citi Plex Account by Google Pay
Account to Launch in 2021; Consumer Waitlist Launches Today
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201118005945/en/
“We want to make managing money simpler, smarter, more rewarding and more mobile and the Citi Plex Account will do that,” said
“A simple, intuitive design is the cornerstone of building a mobile-first banking experience that works for everyone,” said
“Just over a year ago, we set out on a journey with Google to create an experience that is 100% digital, and different, in banking,” said
The Citi Plex Account is Citi’s first-ever bundled checking and savings account solution. With a user experience and account management features powered by Google, the Citi Plex Account is designed to integrate seamlessly within Google Pay to deliver a richness of insights and capabilities to empower consumers with a simple, convenient and personal banking experience.
- Account opening is fast and frictionless.
- No monthly account fees, no minimum balance requirements and no overdraft
- An intuitive approach to goal planning with AI-powered insights is designed to help customers save more, set savings goals, and become more financially healthy over time.
- Instant digital Mastercard debit card and upon request, a physical, contactless debit card
- Real-time balance, transaction and purchase alerts as well as the ability to dispute transactions
- Seamless P2P capabilities for one-time, recurring and group payments
- Access to Citi’s nationwide network of over 60,000 fee-free ATMs, the most by any major bank
Additional features, capabilities, unique offers and rewards will be shared closer to launch.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.
Additional information may be found at www.