Medidata Thought Leaders Discuss the Future of Clinical Trials at 2021 SCOPE Annual Meeting
Medidataexperts share insights on:
- Virtualization of clinical trials
- Artificial intelligence and real-world data
- COVID-19 challenges and solutions
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion in clinical trials
- Risk-based quality management
- Medidata’s Patient Insights Team named a finalist for this year’s SCOPE Participant Engagement Awards
“Medidata is proud to remain a SCOPE Signature Sponsor, as part of our continued commitment to operations excellence. The meeting convenes an impressive lineup of thought leaders across the clinical research and development ecosystem; it’s always a delight to meet and exchange ideas and information,” said
AI-Driven Site Selection, Enrollment Forecasting, and Trial Monitoring — Jef Benbanaste, product lead, Intelligent Trials
- As life sciences organizations large and small are trying to enhance operational decisions and accelerate trials through the use of AI, the ability to leverage broad cross-industry trial performance data remains a big differentiator. This session will cover approaches and real-life insights around developing predictive models to drive better site selection, more accurate forecasts, and real-time tracking of clinical trials against changing industry conditions.
Improving Access to Clinical Trials Through Patient Registries —
- Patient recruitment is often the rate-limiting step in bringing new therapies to market. Creating an educated and empowered community of patients prepared to participate in clinical research will dramatically transform the way participants are recruited and engaged in clinical research. Participants will learn how patient registries improve patient access, while optimizing experiences in clinical trials, and hear first-hand from a patient advocate about their experience using registries.
RBQM & Clinical Transformation: Supporting Trial Optimization During COVID-19 and Beyond —
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, optimizing clinical trial operations has been a key differentiator for trial continuity. Companies with robust processes for centralized monitoring, remote data and document review, and flexible on-site interactions, were successful in pivoting during the pandemic. This discussion will focus on how
Medidataand its partner Syneos Health are driving optimized trial design and execution, early risk and issue detection, and improved relationships with sites on a scale never before seen in clinical trials.
Panel Discussions and Breakout Sessions:
Strategies for Patient-Centric Trial Design and Digital
Navigating China’s Regulatory, Drug Development, and Clinical Partnering Landscape —
Decentralized and Hybrid Trials: COVID-19 as an Accelerator —
Advancing RBQM: Lessons from the Trenches —
Planning and Downstream Ops: Data Science to the Rescue — Jef Benbanaste, product lead, Intelligent Trials
Clinical Trial Diversity for Patient-Focused Drug Development —
Regulatory-Grade Real World Data and Innovative RWD-Based Studies —
In addition to the presentations, panel discussions, and product exhibitions, Medidata’s Patient Centricity by Design (PCbD) initiative will be honored at the 2021 SCOPE Participant Engagement Awards.
“The life science industry frequently uses patient centricity as a buzzword but promoting the idea of patient centricity without action dilutes the term’s meaning and frustrates patients,” said Costello. “To give real meaning to the term,
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, is a catalyst for human progress. We provide business and people with collaborative 3D virtual environments to imagine sustainable innovations. By creating virtual experience twins of the real world with our 3DEXPERIENCE platform and applications, our customers push the boundaries of innovation, learning and production. Dassault Systèmes brings value to more than 290,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass icon, the 3DS logo, CATIA, BIOVIA, GEOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, 3DVIA, ENOVIA, EXALEAD,
Senior Director, Head of Corporate Communications