Micro Focus Introduces OPTIC, Transforming IT at Lower Risk and Cost
"An ideal IT platform should not compound complexity by creating technical debt for future maintenance, incurring extra cost for AI/ML or limiting your ability to manage across cloud and traditional environments," said
Key capabilities of Micro Focus OPTIC include:
- Unified process automation with embedded 'best-practice' content that improves productivity without requiring brittle custom code.
- Discovery and topology mapping for both cloud and on-premises environments that enable efficient management based on current configurations.
- A single interface for user self-service, backed by smart virtual agents, that reduces user frustration while improving response times and staff efficiency.
- Flexible deployment options—in the cloud, in containers, as a service, or on-premises—and the ability to switch as needed.
- Modular building blocks and flexible licensing for on-demand functionality without unexpected costs.
The embedded intelligence at the core of Micro Focus OPTIC provides broad analysis as it normalizes, stores and makes sense of all data produced by the variety of solutions found across IT environments – including most third-party monitoring tools. OPTIC also allows teams to discover, monitor, manage, and govern cloud services in tandem with an on-premises approach—maximizing the customer experience and business return. With the cloud as a full partner, companies can unify performance and availability management while staying open to new possibilities with multi-cloud deployment options.
As digital transformation continues to drive strategic business change, Micro Focus OPTIC is one of the ways
Learn more about Micro Focus OPTIC with this blog post.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/micro-focus-introduces-optic-transforming-it-at-lower-risk-and-cost-301253263.html