Red Hat Launches Red Hat Learning Subscription Premium
New offering provides flexible learning experience that adapts to the changing learning landscape
Since its introduction in 2016, Red Hat Learning Subscription has become the top-selling product for Red Hat Training and Certification. It’s helped thousands of individuals and organizations develop the skills and knowledge needed to thrive in the evolving technology market. This service provides unlimited access to Red Hat’s full portfolio of online training content and certification exams with four subscription levels: standard, basic, developer and premium. Subscription packages are available for individuals and at the enterprise level.
A recent IDC whitepaper sponsored by
Red Hat Learning Subscription Premium includes:
- Live instructor-led virtual classes that offer direct interaction with expert instructors and other learners.
Red Hatcertified instructors leading the virtual classes, who are the same experienced subject matter experts that deliver classroom training.
- Flexible scheduling and shorter training sessions designed to fit learning into busy schedules, with a variety of class topics and time choices.
- Focused training sessions allow participants to narrow their learning to more specific topic areas.
- Course content adjusted based on product releases, updates and emerging technology. Users also receive early access to training on new product offerings ahead of general availability.
In addition to the premium tier, new features have also been added to the standard tier of Red Hat Learning Subscription with the goal of increasing global accessibility for users:
Expert Chat translation allows users to correspond with
Red Hatexperts in nine languages: English, International Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Simplified Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
- Improved video classroom machine translations enabling more accurate translation for all 40 video classrooms in Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. This new feature is available to all Red Hat Learning Subscription tiers.
“The events over the past year have changed the landscape for learning. Our customers expect flexible learning options that align to the new normal of working from anywhere and learning in the flow of work. With the Red Hat Learning Subscription Premium, we’re providing users with a modernized, flexible experience that allows our customers to fill critical skill gaps quickly and effectively so they can accelerate their IT transformation efforts.”
Learn more about
Get more news in the
Red Haton Twitter
Red Haton Facebook
Red Hatvideos on YouTube
Red Haton LinkedIn
Certain statements contained in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements provide current expectations of future events based on certain assumptions and include any statement that does not directly relate to any historical or current fact. Actual results may differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements. The forward-looking statements included in this press release represent the Company's views as of the date of this press release and these views could change. However, while the Company or its parent