Citi Service Insights Launches on CitiDirect BE®
New functionality includes SWIFT gpi Case Resolution
Benefits/Features of the new service include:
- Service Dashboard: view and manage all inquiries on a comprehensive dashboard
- Case Management: respond to, follow up on, close or reopen inquiries for payments, accounts, channels, products and services, and reports and statements categories
- Documentation Management: upload documents for inquiries
- Create Service Request: create new requests for the Citi Service team to action directly from the CSI portal for several types of queries.
- Audit Trail: track service requests with the audit trail highlighting time and context of all previous communications
- Seamless Integration with Citi Payment Insights (CPI) which provides payment status updates via a visual tracker, making payment tracking as simple as tracking a package, through the power of SWIFT gpi and Big Data. CSI allows clients to see CPI requests pending authorization/response and to see information on cases opened against payments visible on CPI on CSI
COVID-19 has driven and accelerated demand for digital self-service tools as well as greater automation in the post payment processing space. As a part of its goal to create a digital platform for commerce, Citi has now created the capability for clients to digitally access information related to service inquiries through Citi Service Insights on its award-winning client facing portal, CitiDirect BE. Clients are now able to track payment services digitally, with a centralized view of inquiries through a dashboard and digital connectivity, eliminating the need to contact Citi Service via phone, email or SWIFT message.
Citi has been at the forefront of the SWIFT gpi initiative -- it is one of the first banks to go live with the Case Resolution functionality as well as the first to use the service leveraging the SWIFT gpi APIs.
Citi Service Insights is globally consistent so no matter where a client’s accounts are domiciled or what currencies they are transacting in, they can raise and track cases for these accounts. CSI is also channel-agnostic; all cases with Citi will be visible, regardless of whether they were opened via MT199, email, phone etc. It has also been integrated with SWIFT gpi Case Resolution, creating a more seamless post-payment processing experience, leveraging the latest industry innovations and standards. Early data on the effectiveness of Case Resolution has been very promising, showing that inquiries are resolved faster and more efficiently than equivalent non-Case Resolution inquiries. Over the next few months, this capability will be extended even further to allow clients to directly raise or update gpi Case Resolution queries through Citi Service Insights, giving them a direct pathway to quickly and efficiently resolve payments inquiries. Currently, clients can view the status of Case Resolution inquiries on CSI including the inquiry tracking across the SWIFT gpi tracker. Automated opening of Case Resolution queries is expected soon as well.
Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) helps enable our clients' success by providing an integrated suite of innovative and tailored cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. Based on the foundation of the industry's largest proprietary network with banking licenses in over 90 countries and globally integrated technology platforms, TTS continues to lead the way in offering a comprehensive range of digitally enabled treasury, trade and liquidity management solutions.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.