Volvo Group - the first quarter 2021
- In Q1 2021, net sales increased by 3% to
SEK 94.0 billion(91.4). Adjusted for currency movements, net sales increased by 13%.
- Adjusted operating income1 amounted to
SEK 11,821M (7,140), corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 12.6% (7.8).
- Reported operating income amounted to
SEK 12,067M (7,374).
- Currency movements had a negative impact on operating income of
- Earnings per share amounted to
- Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to
SEK 5,665M (-4,117).
Volvo Groupand Daimler Truck AGcompleted creation of fuel-cell joint venture cellcentric.
April 1, Volvo Groupand Isuzu Motors completed the UD Truckstransaction as part of the strategic alliance.
- Shortage of semiconductors impacting production.
Press and Analyst Conference Call. An online presentation of the report, followed by a question-and-answer session, will be webcast starting at
April 22, 2021
SE-405 08 Göteborg,
Tel +46 31 66 00 00www.volvogroup.com
Contact Media Relations:
+46 765 53 72 29
+46 739 02 25 22
+46 739 02 21 93
+46 765 53 59 66
This information is information that
For more information, please visit volvogroup.com
For frequent updates, follow us on Twitter: @volvogroup
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: