This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210511005460/en/
–Chris Walker, Intel corporate vice president and general manager of the
About Desktop-Caliber Gaming Performance on Mobile: With new 11th
Extending the performance momentum established by the 11th
About This Bleeding-Edge Platform: 11th
New platform features also include:
- 20 PCIe Gen 4.0 lanes with Intel® Rapid Storage Technology bootable in Raid 0 — and up to 44 total PCIe lanes that include 24 PCIe Gen 3.0 lanes from a dedicated platform controller hub.
- Memory support up to DDR4-3200.
- Thunderbolt™ 4 with transfer speeds up to 40Gbps.
- Discrete Intel® Killer™ Wi-Fi 6E (Gig+).
- Dual Embedded Display Port integrated for power optimized companion display.
Today’s launch also introduces new Intel vPro® H-series processors — led by the eight-core and 16-thread Intel® Core™ i9-11950H — and Intel® Xeon® W-11000 series mobile processors. Built on the 11th
- Xeon + Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory.
- Intel® Hardware Shield — available exclusively on the Intel® vPro® platform, as delivered by 11th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro® mobile processors5, provides the world’s most comprehensive hardware-based security for business, and the industry’s first and only silicon-enabled artificial intelligence threat detection to help stop ransomware and cryptomining attacks for Windows-based systems.5 It is also equipped with Intel® Control-flow Enforcement Technology, a ground-breaking technology to help shut down an entire class of attacks that long evaded software-only solutions.6
- Intel® Total Memory Encryption.
- Intel® Active Management Technology.
- Intel® Deep Learning Boost.
About the Diversity of Designs with Broad Availability: 11th Gen Intel Core Mobile H-series and Intel® Xeon® W-11000 series processors will power more than 80 enthusiast laptop designs across consumer, commercial and workstation segments this year. With more than one million 11th Gen H-series processors shipped to Intel partners worldwide by launch, whether it’s for high-refresh gaming, robust content creation or mobile workstations, no one offers people more choices and availability when it comes to mobile computing.
More Context: 11th
Intel (Nasdaq: INTC) is an industry leader, creating world-changing technology that enables global progress and enriches lives. Inspired by Moore’s Law, we continuously work to advance the design and manufacturing of semiconductors to help address our customers’ greatest challenges. By embedding intelligence in the cloud, network, edge and every kind of computing device, we unleash the potential of data to transform business and society for the better. To learn more about Intel’s innovations, go to newsroom.intel.com and intel.com.
1 As measured by frames per second on similarly configured systems with 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-11980HK, Intel® Core™ i9-10980HK, or Ryzen 9 5900HX processors. Product prices may vary. Results: 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-11980HK scored higher on the majority of the 29 game titles tested. See www.intel.com/11thgenmobile for details.
2 Estimated based on Intel internal measurements of SPECint_rate_base2017 (1-copy) of an Intel® Core™ i9-11980HK-based internal reference platform versus estimated measurements on AMD Ryzen™ 9 5900HX, Intel® Core™ i9-10980HK and Intel® Core™ i7-11375H processors. See www.intel.com/11thgenmobile for details.
3 Subject to regional spectrum allocation; not available in all markets. Visit www.intel.com/PerformanceIndex (connectivity) for details.
4 Learn more at www.intel.com/11thgenvpro. No product or component can be absolutely secure.
5 In Windows-based PCs, based on unique features and
6 Intel® Control-flow Enforcement Technology (Intel® CET) is designed to help protect against jump/call-oriented programming (JOP/COP) attack methods and return-oriented programming (ROP) attack methods, malware known as memory safety issues and which comprise over half of ZDI-disclosed vulnerabilities. Visit www.intel.com/11thgenvpro for details. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Results may vary.
Performance results are based on testing as of dates shown in configurations and may not reflect all publicly available updates. Performance varies by use, configuration and other factors. Learn more at www.Intel.com/PerformanceIndex.
Your costs and results may vary.
Certain features available on select SKUs only. Please check OEM website for specific device details.
Intel contributes to the development of benchmarks by participating in, sponsoring, and/or contributing technical support to various benchmarking groups, including the
Intel technologies may require enabled hardware, software or service activation.
Altering clock frequency or voltage may void any product warranties and reduce stability, security, performance, and life of the processor and other components. Check with system and component manufacturers for details.