2020 ISG Provider Lens™ Positions DXC Technology as Leader in Insurance Business Process Outsourcing Services and Insurance BPO Platforms in U.S. Life & Retirement
TYSONS, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jun. 29, 2021--
The 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ reports evaluated 18 worldwide vendors for Insurance BPO Services, and 19 for Insurance BPO Platforms that provide service within the
“ISG’s leader recognitions for both our insurance BPO and platforms services reflect DXC’s commitment to excellence across the Enterprise Technology Stack,” said David Swift, President, Insurance and Business Process Outsourcing,
“The leaders among the vendors and providers have a highly attractive product and service offering and a very strong market and competitive position. They fulfill all requirements for successful market cultivation,” said
Strengths of DXC Insurance BPO Services Capabilities
The 2020 ISG Provider Lens™ Insurance BPO Services report cites these DXC strengths in third-party administration:
- Varied approaches for open versus closed blocks: DXC offers the TPA market a combination of technologies that meet the different needs of open- and closed-block TPA customers. Both DXC’s CyberLife™ and Wealth Management Accelerator® integrate with other technologies to create mature platforms appropriate for customers. DXC offers open-block customers a more modern technology approach with its end-to-end DXC Assure for Life and Wealth solution, which includes software, infrastructure and operations, and is suitable for modernizing legacy platforms and accelerating go-to-market strategies.
- Deep insurance industry domain experience: DXC has more than 35 years of insurance industry experience. The company’s core differentiators are its experience in TPA and the commercial insurance market, which brings a unique aspect to its TPA services.
Strong and balanced delivery model: DXC’s network of Global Innovation and Delivery Centers includes hubs in the
Americas, Europeand Asia. Six U.S.-based service centers are equipped to deliver services that require analysis of and familiarity with issues specific to the U.S., while centers outside the U.S.deliver services that do not require this knowledge.
Strengths of DXC Insurance BPO Platforms
“Enterprises are seeking Life & Retirement (L&R) platforms/solutions to create an ecosystem of services, data and partners and [to] have a customer-centered insurance product in new and existing business models,” said
The Insurance BPO Platforms report cites these DXC strengths:
- Multichannel system of engagement: DXC Assure for Life and Wealth is a customer-centric multichannel system of engagement that gives L&R insurers a way to offer customers a fully digital experience and enables the creation of personalized journeys, whether for consumers, agents/brokers, underwriters or others. The integrated solution, combining customer engagement self-service, analytics, AI, and other capabilities, gives insurers an easy and affordable option for providing a unified customer experience.
- Extensive partner ecosystem: The DXC Assure for Life and Wealth platform features a vast and varied ecosystem with more than 200 partners and insurtechs that bring many differentiated capabilities to insurance organizations in areas such as dashboard analytics, robotic process automation (RPA), digital declarations, first notice of loss (FNOL) and event tracking.
- Modular design: The DXC platform’s modular design enables insurers to choose the capabilities they need and to add more in the future. Additionally, the platform works with existing systems to allow insurers to extend their legacy systems with new digital, cloud-based capabilities. The platform can be configured based on the insurer’s needs and on the core products and services to be implemented in their environment, while allowing DXC’s customers to apply their own branding to the solution.
A detailed summary, including graphs of all rankings and complete downloadable 2020 ISG Provider LensTM reports for Insurance BPO Services and Platforms, can be accessed here.
About ISG Provider Lens Reports
ISG Provider Lens™ delivers leading-edge and actionable research studies, reports and consulting services focused on technology and service providers’ strengths and weaknesses and how they are positioned relative to their peers in the market. These reports provide influential insights accessed by their large pool of advisors who are actively advising outsourcing deals as well as large numbers of ISG enterprise clients who are potential outsourcers. For more information about ISG studies, please email ISGLens@isg-one.com, call +49 (0) 561-50697537, or visit research.isg-one.com.