- In Q2 2021, net sales increased by 24% to
SEK 90.6 billion(73.2). Adjusted for currency movements and the divestment of UD Trucks, net sales increased by 43%.
- Adjusted operating income amounted to
SEK 9,730M (3,272), corresponding to an adjusted operating margin of 10.7% (4.5).
- Reported operating income amounted to
SEK 11,384M (388).
- Currency movements had a negative impact on operating income of
- Earnings per share amounted to
- Operating cash flow in the Industrial Operations amounted to
SEK 5,932M (-5,718).
April 1, 2021, the Volvo Groupdivested UD Trucks. To facilitate the comparability of the Group's financial performance between the periods, certain items of interest are presented excluding UD Trucks.
- The proceeds from the divestment of
UD Trucks, SEK 19 billion, were distributed to the shareholders in July.
Volvo Group, Daimler Truck and the Traton Groupsigned a non-binding agreement to install and operate a high-performance public charging network across Europe.
Press and Analyst Conference Call. An online presentation of the report, followed by a question-and-answer session, will be webcast starting at 09.00 CEST. More information is available under Investors on www.volvogroup.com
SE-405 08 Göteborg,
Tel +46 31 66 00 00
Contact Media Relations:
Contacts Investor Relations:
This information is information that
For more information, please visit volvogroup.com
For frequent updates, follow us on Twitter: @volvogroup
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download: