Square Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions For Businesses in France
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210921005137/en/
Square Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions For Businesses in
“I’ve been using Square’s products both on-site and online over the past few months and it has revolutionised how I run my business,” said
French businesses will now have access to a full stack of integrated business tools. Square’s suite of products are designed to seamlessly work with each other to save businesses time and money, reduce inefficiencies from managing multiple systems, and help sellers grow their businesses in the future. Additionally, Square offers fair, transparent, and merchant-friendly pricing for business software and payment processing without requiring any long-term contract or extra fees. Square takes care of fraud prevention, dispute management, security, and compliance at no additional cost. Square’s POS certification also enables merchants to comply with the “Loi anti-fraude
“International growth has been a key priority this year, and we’re proud to officially launch in
“We are thrilled to expand Square’s solutions into
French businesses can now sell online, in-person, or both with Square’s integrated suite of products, including:
Point of sale and payments software and hardware to suit any business: Square launches with two point of sale software products and three versatile payment terminals in
Franceoffering both mobile and brick & mortar businesses fully integrated POS software, reliable and secure payments acceptance, and one transparent processing rate of 1.65% for all card-present transactions. With no long-term contracts or monthly fees, the systems are designed for you and your employees to get started quickly. Square Pointof Sale is the trusted solution used by business owners around the world to process payments, sell anywhere, and manage their customer base. With fast checkout flows, built-in customer management, and intuitive sales reporting, Square Pointof Sale makes it easy to run a business customers love.
- Square for Restaurants helps businesses by offering an integrated set of industry-specific tools and POS for food and beverage merchants that would ordinarily require multiple vendors, all under one umbrella.
Square Terminal, Square Stand, and Square Reader are versatile, easy-to-set-up devices. For a limited time, Square Terminalwill be priced at 99 € (usually 165 €), Square Stand will be 79 € (usually 139 €), and Square Reader will be completely free (usually 19 €) – all available on Square Shop. This pricing is limited to one device per merchant.
- Square Online: Square’s fully integrated e-commerce platform that automatically syncs inventory and orders with any Square point of sale makes it seamless for any business to expand through omnichannel selling. Square Online supports sellers across a variety of verticals: from easily enabling click-and-collect for local business, to a QR code dining platform allowing diners to order and pay from their mobile device, to a full ecommerce website with social media integrations for retail. Square Online offers a feature-rich free plan as well as a variety of paid subscription plans and payment processing is competitively priced at 1.4% + 25c per transaction for EU cards.
Robust business tools to power operations: Square manages the behind-the-scenes details, giving time back to merchants to focus on running their business. Tools include:
- Online Checkout, to quickly sell online via embeddable buy buttons and payment links
Virtual Terminal, to use your computer to take payments remotely
- Team Management, to streamline timecards and staffing
- Kitchen Display System, to expedite your kitchen operations – including delivery orders
- eGift Cards, to provide an additional way to reach customers
- Square Invoices will launch later this year to help businesses send professional, digital estimates and invoices and get paid faster
- Partner platform to unlock even more functionality:Square integrates with business tools like Prestashop, Wix, Bookeo and Deliverect to enable businesses to use Square seamlessly with third-party software that caters to their specific needs.
- Suite of API’s enabling developers to create solutions for sellers:Our APIs and SDKs enable developers to build custom applications that can seamlessly integrate with the rest of our ecosystem of products.
Businesses interested in learning more about getting started with Square can visit: https://squareup.com/fr