Cambria Hotels Continues Brand Growth With New Development Option Providing The Flexibility To Expand In More Of Guests' Favorite Destinations
Building on the strong value proposition that developers have come to expect from the Cambria Hotels brand, the new prototype option offers:
- A cost-effective prototype: The ability to develop hotels in secondary and leisure markets that demand a lower cost-per-key by reducing square footage in the right places by 20%, while staying true to the upscale brand characteristics guests desire.
- Operationally efficient: Optimized staffing structure with a reduction in FTEs from current brand requirements, due to reduction in rooms, public areas and the Housekeeping Upon Request model to drive performance.
- Streamlined F&B concept: Right-sized bar and enhanced marketplace, with a 35% smaller kitchen featuring programmable vector cooking technology and a reduced culinary staffing model.
A new option to grow with
Cambria: Opportunity to bring Cambria Hotels'modern, design-forward experience to over 300 secondary and leisure markets where a significant portion of upscale-branded hotels are 15 years or older.
Flexible design: Custom design options to build
Cambriahotels in the right markets, including:
- Streamlined structural design at entry canopy, lobby, and journey to room.
- Customization that allows for locally inspired art and lobby packages, with the ease of 50% computer-aided design drawings and standard furniture, fixtures and equipment that considerably lowers the expense of design and architecture services to complete the build.
- All the core brand hallmarks that guests have grown to love from
Cambria, and which drive brand preference and value for developers.
"Since the beginning of 2020, we've increased the
- Casually tailored sensibility and locally inspired design, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community.
- Bar-forward food and beverage concept, featuring freshly made food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails. Also features an elevated marketplace for to-go options including a selection of adult beverages like canned cocktails and splits of wine.
- Contemporary, sophisticated and spacious guestrooms, complete with stylish fixtures, abundant lighting and plush bedding.
- Luxe spa-inspired bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Arrival advantage that gives guests precious minutes back through visual orientations of their priority needs, allowing them to identify key areas of the hotel, such as the front desk and elevator, immediately upon arrival.
- Outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation.
"The Cambria brand has expanded through new construction and adaptive reuse projects, and this new prototype option builds on that with a flexible, cost-efficient design for developers in markets that have a distribution potential to significantly grow the existing
There are currently over 130 Cambria hotels open or in the pipeline across the
The Cambria Hotels brand is designed for the modern traveler, offering guests a distinct experience with simple, guilt-free indulgences allowing them to treat themselves while on the road. Properties feature compelling design inspired by the location, spacious and comfortable rooms, flexible meeting space, and local, freshly prepared food and craft beer.
This communication includes "forward-looking statements" about future events, including future development and anticipated hotel openings. Such statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, including construction delays, availability and cost of financing and the other "Risk Factors" described in our Annual Report on Form 10-K and our Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, any of which could cause actual results to be materially different from our expectations.
This is not an offering. No offer or sale of a franchise will be made except by a Franchise Disclosure Document first filed and registered with applicable state authorities. A copy of the Franchise Disclosure Document can be obtained through contacting
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cambria-hotels-continues-brand-growth-with-new-development-option-providing-the-flexibility-to-expand-in-more-of-guests-favorite-destinations-301389061.html