Publicis Groupe to Acquire Profitero Creating Industry-leading Commerce Solution
- Profitero is a global SaaS platform that helps brands analyse and optimize their sales, marketing and operations performance across more than 700 retail websites around the world and 70 million products.
Publicis Groupewill combine Profitero’s industry leading product data and analytics with the Groupe’s retail media, data, and commerce solutions to offer unmatched capabilities for brands to maximize their online sales.
Profitero’s solutions provide actionable insights and product visibility to more than 4,000 brands and 70 million products on more than 700 retailer websites, in over 50 countries every day.
As the lines between offline and online shopping blur due to digitally-influenced sales, Profitero’s ecommerce and omnichannel analytics offering allows brands to anticipate, activate, and automate the next best action to fuel profitable growth for each item of their product catalogue.
By joining forces with
Profitero’s products, technology, and 300 employees will further scale and supercharge Publicis Groupe’s existing commerce capabilities around the world. Publicis is now uniquely positioned to help its clients exponentially grow their online sales by uniting four strategic pillars:
- People: A better understanding of people and how they shop, through Epsilon’s CORE ID® offering – the industry’s most accurate, stable and scalable identity solution, hosting more than 300 million consumer profiles worldwide.
- Product: The combination of the Groupe’s predictive Commerce Intelligence platform and Profitero will enable brands to maximize product performance relative to competitors across dozens of metrics, including paid and organic search placement, product content, pricing, stock availability and reviews across 700+ retailers by tracking and analyzing over 70 million products.
- Placement: The ability to deliver retail media planning to manage ad placement and optimize the consumer journey, via CitrusAd, a leader in retail media, and the scale of Publicis Media.
- Platforms: Better experiences across the customer journey and greater agility and faster time to market for clients, through Publicis Sapient’s leading business transformation expertise, combining consulting, design, and engineering to build platform-based businesses blending marketing, sales, and service.
Profitero will remain a product-focused company within Publicis, led by CEO
Wiener will report into
optimize their online product catalogue thanks to Profitero; maximize their online spend with retailers thanks to CitrusAd and the scale of Publicis Media. And they will be able to deliver unique, creative, customer experiences, through platforms backed by Publicis Sapient’s engineering expertise. I am delighted to welcome Sarah, Bryan, and their outstanding team of experts to the Publicis family.”
www.publicisgroupe.com | Twitter: @PublicisGroupe | Facebook | LinkedIn | YouTube |
For more information, please visit www.profitero.com.
+ 33 (0)6 38 81 40 00
Corporate Communications EMEA
+ 44 (0)79 49 918194
Corporate Communications US
+1 312 220 40 73
+ 33 (0)1 44 43 77 88
+ 33 (0)1 44 43 72 17