AIG Recognized among Top 50 Companies for Diversity by DiversityInc for Fifth Consecutive Year
Leading Assessment of Diversity Management in Corporate America Elevated AIG’s Rank Every Year Since 2018
The list reflects DiversityInc’s evaluation of performance in six key areas of diversity and inclusion management: human capital diversity metrics, leadership accountability, talent programs, workplace practices, supplier diversity and philanthropy. DiversityInc reported a 40% year-over-year increase in companies that participated in the survey submission process.
In addition to the Top 50, AIG was recognized on three of DiversityInc’s Specialty Lists:
- Top Companies for Executive Diversity Councils
- Top Companies for Talent Acquisition for Women of Color
- Top Companies for Philanthropy
AIG Chief Human Resource Officer
AIG Chief Diversity Officer
For information about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at AIG, visit https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion. Some of AIG’s notable 2021 efforts include:
- Striving to be a diverse organization from top to bottom. Our Board nominees and our executive leadership team are over 40% diverse. Each member of the Executive Leadership Team has a DEI goal embedded in their individual performance goals that is tied to their annual short-term incentive awards.
- Launching the Signature Series: Recruiting for Success, a diversity recruitment training program to source, attract, and hire diverse global talent.
- Kicking off a Global Sponsorship Program, which intentionally matches mid-level diverse colleagues with senior leaders to provide mentorship and leadership training.
- Offering Conscious Inclusion training for global people managers to help them better understand biases and form an action plan for implementing inclusive behaviors.
Hosting 1,180 global
Employee Resource Groupevents and programs for colleagues, including more than 500 events and programs focused on allyship and education, and more than 150 events and programs focused on wellness.
For more information about DiversityInc, visit https://www.diversityinc.com/about-diversityinc/.
Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig | Twitter: @AIGinsurance www.twitter.com/AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites is not incorporated by reference into this press release.
AIG is the marketing name for the worldwide property-casualty, life and retirement and general insurance operations of