SecurityWeek to Host Cloud Security Summit, Presented by Palo Alto Networks, on June 15th
Virtual summit and expo will examine methods and strategies for securing cloud, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud environments
As enterprises adopt cloud-based services to leverage benefits such as scalability, increased efficiency, and as cost savings, security has remained a top concern.
This fully immersive virtual event will help organizations learn how to utilize tools, controls, and design models needed to properly secure cloud environments. Attendees will be able to interact with leading solution providers and other end users facing similar challenges in securing a variety of cloud deployments.
The event will feature fireside chat with
Featured sessions on the agenda include:
Aanchal Gupta, Corporate VP of Azure Security and M365, and head of the Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC).
- IAM vs CIEM: How to Securely Enable Your Cloud
- How to Prepare Your Workforce to Better Respond to Emerging Threats
- Navigating the Cloud Native Security Landscape
- Build an Identity-First Security Strategy That’s Ready for Prime Time
- Intro to Automation for Cloud Security
- How Does the Cloud Drive Converged Identity Strategies?
- Application Level Risks and Countermeasures in Hybrid Cloud Environments
- Key Considerations for Choosing the Right Cloud Email Security Platform
- Full virtual expo and technical demos
SecurityWeek helps cybersecurity professionals do their jobs better by providing timely news, information, analysis, and insights from experts in the trenches. Created by industry professionals and a seasoned news team, SecurityWeek produces actionable content and a portfolio of industry-leading events to help cybersecurity professionals around the globe defend their organizations from increasingly complex cyber threats. (www.securityweek.com)
SecurityWeek Events Team