Firm order backlog ended 2Q22 at
US$ 17.8 billion( +US$0.5 billionversus 1Q22). This is the highest quarter backlog post pandemic, driven by solid order activity. Recent announcement of 20 E195-E2 firm order of Porter will be included in 3Q22 backlog.
- Reported 2Q22 consolidated gross margin of 22.9% higher than 18.2% reported in 2Q21, with y-o-y improvement in most segments due to product mix, pricing increase and overall operational performance, including tax efficiencies.
Adjusted EBIT and EBITDA were
US$ 81.2 millionand US$ 124.6 million, respectively, yielding Adjusted EBIT margin of 8.0% and Adjusted EBITDA margin of 12.2%.
- In 2Q22,
Embraerreported Adjusted Net Income (excluding deferred taxes and special items) of US$ 39.4million and Earnings per Share of US$ 0.40.
Free cash flow (FCF) in 2Q22 was a surplus of
US$ 91.2 million, representing a significant improvement compared to the US$ 45.1 millionin FCF in 2Q21, supported by divestment of Évora's facilities and EVE's IPO offset by working capital needs and liability management strategy.
- The Company finished the quarter with net debt of
US$ 1.198 billion, or US$ 0.255 billionless than 1Q22 in line with the strategy to improve our capital structure and liability management.
- We reaffirm all aspects of our 2022 financial and deliveries guidance, with no material variation.
For additional information, please check the full document on our website ri.embraer.com.br
CONFERENCE CALL INFORMATION
To participate by Phone:
• From Brazil: 55 21 3958 7888 or +55 11 4632 2236 or +55 11 4632 2237 or +55 11 4680 6788 or +55 11 4700 9668.
• International Phone Numbers available at https://mzgroup.zoom.us/u/kdl6WjpjTv
ID: 829 8270 9256
We recommend you call 20 minutes in advance.
THE CONFERENCE CALL WILL ALSO BE BROADCASTED LIVE OVER THE WEB, AT THE ADDRESS: ri.embraer.com.br