AXCELIS ANNOUNCES SPONSORSHIP AND PARTICIPATION IN THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ION IMPLANTATION TECHNOLOGY 2022
The 23rd Conference in the biannual series is focused on major challenges in current and emerging technologies related to ion implantation and annealing processes, device applications, equipment, metrology and modeling. Axcelis has been a proud sponsor of the conference for over 40 years.
Axcelistechnologists and collaborators will present the following topics at the event:
- Advanced Angle Control Requirements and Solutions for Enabling High Aspect Ratio Device Structures
- Introducing the Purion H200™, Single Wafer High Current Implanter Designed to Address Unique High Dose Implant Applications
- Analysis of Dopant Distribution Profiles of Very High Energy Implants
- Neutron Radiation due to High Energy Boron
- Ion Implanter Beam Optics Design Using Global Optimization Techniques
- Purion XEmax™, Axcelis Ultra High Energy Implanter with Boost Technology
- Linac Simulation with Dataset Generator
- Reduction of Wafer Charging Effects with Advanced Electrostatic Chuck Technologies
- Silicon Damage from Timescale Modulation for Dose Accumulation in Single Implant and Damage Interactions Between Multiple Implants
For more information on the event, or to register, visit the conference website at https://www.mrs.org/iit2022.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/axcelis-announces-sponsorship-and-participation-in-the-international-conference-on-ion-implantation-technology-2022-301622744.html