Cart.com and FedEx to Tackle E-Commerce Challenges by Enhancing Merchant Strategies and Consumer Experiences
Industry leaders collaborate to help address e-commerce pain points by enhancing supply chains with data-driven solutions
As more people continue to shop online, consumers are seeking greater confidence and simplicity in their e-commerce experiences, which increasingly feature overwhelming choices and inconsistent options, from shipping to returns. Brands and retailers are also struggling to deliver on customer expectations across the consumer journey—from navigating an effective omnichannel engagement strategy to reach their shoppers in a crowded market, to creating a seamless purchase, delivery and returns process that helps build loyalty and retain customers.
Together, Cart.com and FedEx Dataworks will leverage data and insights from their networks to create integrated solutions that help address some of today’s biggest e-commerce challenges:
- Optimized omnichannel experience to help merchants drive demand across channels and connect with consumers where they search and buy;
- Enhanced fulfillment insights to help merchants strategically store and source inventory and increase their agility and competitiveness in a crowded market;
- Frictionless returns management strategies to help merchants build a loyal, repeat customer base;
- More options to meet consumers’ delivery expectations, be it fast, affordable and/or lower emission delivery options;
- Enhanced shipping visibility so consumers know where their order is and have more precise information on when it will arrive.
Through this strategic alliance, Cart.com merchants will also have access to a network of consumers through
“Actionable data remains a competitive advantage. Cart.com’s Unified Analytics platform combines merchant data across marketing, storefront, fulfillment, marketplaces, product feeds and more to help them attract new customers, fulfill buyer demand and drive revenue,” said
“With the power of our digital and physical networks, we’re redefining what’s possible,” said
Cart.com is the leading provider of comprehensive e-commerce solutions that enable retail brands of any size to sell and fulfill everywhere. Brands can use the entire Cart.com suite of software, expert services, and infrastructure to accelerate their growth or choose from the company’s modular solutions. Thousands of leading brands are partnering with Cart.com to access multichannel management, fulfillment, marketing, analytics, customer engagement and other e-commerce capabilities previously only available to the world’s largest companies. For more information, please visit Cart.com and LinkedIn.