Schneider Electric named as a 'Lighthouse' in Diversity, Equity & Inclusion by the World Economic Forum
Schneider Electricearns recognition for advancing pay equity and fostering an inclusive and caring work environment
This award recognizes
It's an honor to be recognized for our ongoing commitment
to gender equity.
We believe that an inclusive and caring company culture is key for creating a sustainable future. We want to bring a long-term positive impact for our people, our company, and our planet – and that can only be achieved by providing equitable opportunities to everyone, everywhere. We've gained a lot of momentum and progress over the years in this area, and we're determined to continue hardwiring equity and inclusion in all stages of our employees' experience." said
Established by the WEF in collaboration with
- A global-local compensation framework: a unified global methodology to address pay gaps, starting with a common definition for "pay gap", a consistent approach to gap measurement, and a company-wide target; local HR teams were then empowered to define action plans to close gaps based on local market needs and conditions.
- A compensation review process: set on a quarterly basis at global and local levels to review KPIs and identify emerging gaps; the process also integrated a pay equity adjustment process into annual salary reviews to identify and close gaps.
- Upskilling for HR compensation teams and department managers: Schneider trained HR professionals and people managers to increase awareness of the impact of gender biases on compensation, and to equip them with the tools they need to make equitable pay decisions throughout the recruitment, promotion, and pay review processes.
- Data automation: introduced automated data analysis and reporting through its HR Information System to identify pay gaps through accurate tracking of key drivers across the employee life cycle.
- Global Parity Alliance Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Lighthouses 2023 Insight Report
- More on diversity, equity and inclusion at
Schneider Electricis available here.
- For an overview other awards and recognitions received by
Schneider Electric, click here and here.
Schneider's purpose is to empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. We call this Life Is On.
Our mission is to be your digital partner for Sustainability and Efficiency.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products, controls, software and services, across the entire lifecycle, enabling integrated company management, for homes, buildings, data centers, infrastructure and industries.
We are the most local of global companies. We are advocates of open standards and partnership ecosystems that are passionate about our shared Meaningful Purpose, Inclusive and Empowered values.
Follow us on:
Discover the newest perspectives shaping sustainability, electricity 4.0, and next generation automation on Schneider Electric Insights
Hashtags: #Diversity #Inclusion #PayGap #Sustainability
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/schneider-electric-named-as-a-lighthouse-in-diversity-equity--inclusion-by-the-world-economic-forum-301721640.html