ON24 Recognizes 2022’s Leaders in Digital Engagement
Ansell, Danfoss, F5 and
“At ON24, our focus is on helping enterprises innovate their go-to-market strategies for today’s digital-first world,” said
The following organizations have been recognized as having the most engaging
- ADP,an American provider of human resources management software and services, drove 34,000 new member enrollments resulting in 2 million in revenue through curated and personalized content experiences, powered by ON24 Engagement Hub and ON24 Target.
- Ansell,a life sciences manufacturing company, provided an immersive learning and training experience for their customers through a series of educational webinars, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite.
- Autodesk, a global technology company, achieved record-breaking audience reach, increased their speed-to-lead by 90% and accelerated sales cycles through a combination of live and on-demand sessions powered by ON24 Webcast Elite, ON24 Engagement Hub and ON24 Target.
- Danfoss,a European manufacturing organization, increased attendee participation and generated incomparable insights into its audience’s questions, interests and needs through a multitouch webinar experience, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite.
F5, a global technology company, enabled their audience to immerse themselves in the F5 brand, drive their own event journey and connect with their user community through a cohesive, multi-layered virtual event experience, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite and
ON24 Virtual Conference.
Informatica,a global technology company, surrounded its audience with high-value learning opportunities through a virtual event experience that included a mix of live and on-demand content, powered by
ON24 Webcast Elite and ON24 Virtual Conference.
- Labelmaster, a provider of software, products and services for companies who transport dangerous goods, scaled the reach of their subject matter experts across the globe through a thought leadership webinar experience, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite.
- Sandvik, a drilling and manufacturing company, surpassed its benchmark for registration-to-attendee conversion and audience engagement through a multitouch webinar experience, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite.
- Shipman & Goodwin, a full-service law firm, achieved a 77% webinar attendee conversion to breakout room conversation with a discussion-based webinar experience, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite and ON24 Breakouts.
- S&P Global, a global information services company, converted 20% of its customers to qualified leads by creating a multi-lingual onboarding webinar experience in 4 different languages, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite and ON24 Captioning.
UPS, a global shipping company, generated thousands of engagement minutes, answered hundreds of questions and drove their SMB customers to a high-value demo through a series of interactive webinar sessions all curated onto a single content destination, powered by ON24 Webcast Elite and ON24 Engagement Hub.
To learn more about these innovators in digital engagement, watch the
This document contains “forward-looking statements” under applicable securities laws. In some cases, such statements can be identified by words such as: “expect,” “convert,” “believe,” “plan,” “future,” “may,” “should,” “will,” and similar references to future periods. Forward-looking statements include express or implied statements regarding our ability to achieve our business strategies, growth, or other future events or conditions. Such statements are based on our current beliefs, expectations, and assumptions about future events or conditions, which are subject to inherent risks and uncertainties, including the risks and uncertainties discussed in the filings we make from time to time with the
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230124005079/en/