Holland America Line Introduces New Category of Extended Destination-in-Depth Voyages
Legendary Voyages from 25-59 days travel the world with many departures from a
"As the leader in long itineraries,
Highlights of Legendary Voyages:
- Three Legendary Voyages are NEW itineraries for
Holland America Line:
- The previously announced 28-day "Arctic Circle Solstice" that heads north to the
Arctic Circleand features 11 calls in Alaska, including lesser-visited ports like Nomeand Homer.
- 53-day "Majestic Japan" with 21 total ports, 13 calls throughout
Japanand overnights at Yokohama( Tokyo) and Kobe.
- 28-Day "Coral Triangle, Volcanoes and The Great Barrier Reef" that explores 10 ports in five countries, with scenic cruising in the famed Great Barrier Reef,
Torres Strait, and past the Kumba and Krakatau volcanoes.
- Destination-rich itineraries focus on a singular region, visiting some of the most unique ports while offering guests an in-depth exploration.
- Guests will enjoy the "best of" Grand Voyages on-board programming to further enhance each Legendary Voyage with experiences such as iconic theme parties memorable sailaways and classic cruise activities.
- Shipboard programming is specially curated to share insights into the history and culture of the destinations visited.
- Guests have more time in port to experience the nightlife with overnight stays in marquee ports including
Anchorage, Alaska; Hobart, Tasmania; Honolulu, Hawaii; Manaus, Brazil; Moorea, French Polynesia; Papeete, Tahiti; Reykjavík, Iceland; and Yokohama( Tokyo) and Kobe, Japan.
- 56-Day or 51-day "Tales of the
South Pacific" departing Sept. 27or Oct. 2, 2023, respectively, aboard Volendam. The 56-day is from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to San Diego, California; the 51-day is roundtrip from San Diego.
- 34-Day "
South Pacific Crossing" departing Oct. 8, 2023, aboard Noordam. From San Diegoto Sydney, Australia.
- 28-Day "Amazon Explorer" departing
Feb. 17, 2024, aboard Zaandam. Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 35-Day "
Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas" departing Feb. 17, 2024, aboard Koningsdam. Roundtrip from San Diego.
- 25-Day "
South Pacific Crossing" departing April 6, 2024, aboard Noordam. From Sydneyto Vancouver.
- 28-Day "Arctic Circle Solstice" departing
June 9, 2024, aboard Westerdam. Roundtrip from Seattle, Washington.
- 35-Day "Voyage of the Vikings" departing
July 20, 2024, aboard Zuiderdam. Roundtrip from Boston, Massachusetts.
- 53- or 52-Day "Majestic Japan" departing
Sept. 1or 2, 2024, aboard Westerdam. The 53-day is roundtrip from Seattle; the 52-day is Vancouverto Seattle.
- 56- or 51-Day "Tales of the
South Pacific" departing Sept. 25or 30, 2024, aboard Zaandam. The 56-day is from Vancouverto San Diego; the 51-day is roundtrip from San Diego.
- 35-Day "Australia Circumnavigation" departing
Nov. 17, 2024, aboard Westerdam. Roundtrip from Sydney.
- 28-Day "Coral Triangle, Volcanoes and The Great Barrier Reef" departing
Jan. 5, 2025, aboard Noordam. Roundtrip from Singapore.
- 27-Day "Amazon Explorer" departing
Feb. 8, 2025, aboard Zaandam. Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale.
- 35-Day "
Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas" departing Feb. 15, 2025, aboard Koningsdam. Roundtrip from San Diego.
- 29-Day "
South Pacific Crossing" departing March 30, 2025, aboard Westerdam. From Sydneyto Vancouver.
Have It All Early Booking Bonus
For a limited time, when guests book a Legendary Voyage with the Have It All premium package, the standard package amenities of
For more information about
Editors Note: Photos are available at https://www.cruiseimagelibrary.com/c/lb84mxvv.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/holland-america-line-introduces-new-category-of-extended-destination-in-depth-voyages-301764729.html