- Atlantic Union Bank Named 2023 Top Workplace
- Atlantic Union Bankshares Corporation Declares Quarterly Common Stock Dividend and Preferred Stock Dividend
- Atlantic Union Bank Names New Chief Information Officer
- Atlantic Union Bankshares Reports Fourth Quarter Financial Results
- Atlantic Union Bankshares Corporation Announces Transfer of Listing of Common Stock and Depositary Shares to the New York Stock Exchange
- Atlantic Union Bankshares Corporation To Release Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results
As of last trade,
Atlantic Union Bankshares Corp (AUB PR A:NYQ) traded at 21.40, 29.46% above the 52 week low of 16.53 set on Mar 13, 2023.
16.53Mar 13 202326.91Aug 11 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Annual div (ADY)||1.72 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||8.30%|
|Div ex-date||Feb 13 2023|
|Div pay-date||Mar 01 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 27 2023 19:09 BST.