- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Sets Date for First Quarter 2023 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Common and Preferred Dividends for the First Quarter 2023
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Appointment of Sharon Lee Cook to Board of Directors
- Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corporation Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Cherry Hill Mortgage Investment Corp (CHMI PR B:NYQ) closed at 21.21, -13.03% below its 52-week high of 24.39, set on Jun 08, 2022.
16.83Oct 13 202224.39Jun 08 2022
Short selling activityProvided by S&P Global Market Intelligence
|Market cap||129.24m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-1.48 |
|Annual div (ADY)||2.06 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||9.72%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2023|
|Div pay-date||Apr 17 2023|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 02 2023 21:10 BST.