- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Nokia slows decline in networks business
- Nokia: still buffering
- Ericsson's woes deepen as hit by 11% fall in revenues
- Dialog Semiconductor: dog days
- Ericsson to book up to $1.7bn in charges in first quarter
- Ericsson: Börje free
- Huawei rings the changes with plans for clever phones
- Smartphones to find their voice again at MWC in Barcelona
- Nokia networks business recovers as price wars abate
- Industrivarden chairman under investigation for 'bribery'
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC B:STO) closed at 62.10, -8.34% below its 52-week high of 67.75, set on Jul 19, 2016.
43.19Oct 26 201667.75Jul 19 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||206.76bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||-3.41 SEK|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 SEK|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.61%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 30 2017|
|Div pay-date||Apr 05 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of May 24 2017 11:59 BST.