- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Huawei rings the changes with plans for clever phones
- Smartphones to find their voice again at MWC in Barcelona
- Nokia networks business recovers as price wars abate
- Industrivarden chairman under investigation for 'bribery'
- Ericsson: smouldering platform
- Ericsson cuts dividend as new chief executive resets strategy
- ZTE: ring off
- Sweden's new business king takes the long-term view
- How an ECB taper plays out for eurozone equities
- 5G mobile networks speed towards an uncertain future
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC B:STO) closed at 57.20, 32.44% above the 52 week low of 43.19 set on Oct 26, 2016.
43.19Oct 26 201683.60Apr 13 2016
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||192.11bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||0.5227 SEK|
|Annual div (ADY)||1.00 SEK|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||1.73%|
|Div ex-date||Apr 14 2016|
|Div pay-date||Apr 20 2016|
|Next div ex-date||Mar 30 2017|
|Next div pay-date||Apr 05 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 22 2017 16:29 BST.