- GoPro shifts production out of China to avoid tariff threat
- Stocks to watch: GoPro, AA, Boohoo, Mitie, Croda, IAG, Next
- Tech start-ups bear the brunt of US tariffs on China
- Sonos aims to raise up to $264m in IPO
- Sonos/smart speakers: Sonic the hedged slog
- Goldman Sachs: Farewell Lloyd, Hello David
- Sonos aims to soundproof its IPO from hardware noise
- Happy Apple and the Curse of the iPhone
- Review: Snap’s Spectacles 2.0
- GoPro CEO salary slashed to $1 after poor 2017
GoPro Inc (GPRO:NSQ) closed at 4.92, 23.00% above the 52 week low of 4.00 set on Dec 26, 2018.
4.00Dec 26 20187.60Sep 26 2018
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||738.00m USD|
|EPS (TTM)||-0.8755 |
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jan 16 2019 21:00 GMT.