- FT NewsFT News
- Online retailer The Hut adds to beauty brands with Glossybox deal
- Scandal at party costs Swedish ex-finance minister a job
- Kinnevik looks to build on family and TMT 'bloodlines'
- Telecoms and tech expert to take charge at Kinnevik
- Kinnevik to sell remaining stake in Rocket Internet
- Rocket Internet positive on profitability as it fires up sales
- Spotify adds four board directors ahead of US listing
- Zalando's 'radical agility' has made it a rare European tech hit
Kinnevik AB (KINV B:STO) closed at 256.00, -4.41% below its 52-week high of 267.80, set on Jun 19, 2017.
212.00Sep 30 2016267.80Jun 19 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||71.28bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||70.85 |
|Annual div (ADY)||8.00 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||3.14%|
|Div ex-date||May 11 2017|
|Div pay-date||May 17 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Sep 25 2017 16:29 BST.