- FT NewsFT News
- Events & ActivityEvents & Activity
- Swedish banking licence aids Klarna's global push
- Swedish banks: Björn to be mild
- UniCredit: passing Mustier
- Nordea headquarters move seen to boost profits by up to ?330m
- Dakota pipe lenders under pressure to withdraw
- Legal & General warns companies exposed to climate change
- Nordea and Sweden come to blows over resolution fees
- Swedish banks: house mafia
- BlackRock calls for higher carbon price to tackle climate change
- Sweden's central bank chief says negative rates 'undramatic'
NORDEA (NDA SEK:STO) closed at 108.10, -6.57% below its 52-week high of 115.70, set on May 22, 2017.
66.30Jul 06 2016115.70May 22 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||437.35bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||9.24 |
|Annual div (ADY)||6.17 |
|Annual div yield (ADY)||5.70%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Jun 22 2017 16:29 BST.