- FT NewsFT News
- Nordea and Sweden come to blows over resolution fees
- Swedish banks: house mafia
- BlackRock calls for higher carbon price to tackle climate change
- Sweden's central bank chief says negative rates 'undramatic'
- Danish payments processor Nets Holding plans IPO
- Swedish banks: sensible lenders
- Big investors hit out at EU over retail fund rules
- Danish pension scheme threatens to blacklist coal companies
- UK banks' recovery from crisis lags behind European peers
- Svenska Handelsbanken: credit due
NORDEA (NDA SEK:STO) closed at 100.40, -9.30% below its 52-week high of 110.70, set on Jan 26, 2017.
66.30Jul 06 2016110.70Jan 26 2017
Markit short selling activity
|Market cap||406.57bn SEK|
|EPS (TTM)||8.88 SEK|
|Annual div (ADY)||6.17 SEK|
|Annual div yield (ADY)||6.15%|
|Div ex-date||Mar 17 2017|
|Div pay-date||Mar 27 2017|
Data delayed at least 15 minutes, as of Mar 24 2017 16:29 BST.